Searching for an alliance

DeletedUser

-Activiness : 10-15 hours per day
-Playstyle : Passive*, Defensive , Aggressive
-Experience : I was playing many "summer" worlds (Summer= June-October) were I had about 10-15 cities and 15-20k points but then I were quitting cause of school but now I finished school I am decided to go it to the end.
-Communication : Great with all I have no problems..
-Will for the game: As I mentioned above I am decided to finish the world. I will play regulary every day
-Cooperation : As a person I defend my friends here my allies to death. I am willing in helping when I can

Passive: It is the game when I am waiting for the right moment to attack a target

Any alliances interested (this number is 0) post it below...

DeletedUser

As everyone thinks I am a premade spammer, theres no point in replying but The Scots would be happy to take you in!

DeletedUser

Hmm I dont know I will think about it and reply with a PM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-Activiness : 10-15 hours per day
-Playstyle : Passive*, Defensive , Aggressive
-Experience : I was playing many "summer" worlds (Summer= June-October) were I had about 10-15 cities and 15-20k points but then I were quitting cause of school but now I finished school I am decided to go it to the end.
-Communication : Great with all I have no problems..
-Will for the game: As I mentioned above I am decided to finish the world. I will play regulary every day
-Cooperation : As a person I defend my friends here my allies to death. I am willing in helping when I can

Passive: It is the game when I am waiting for the right moment to attack a target

Any alliances interested (this number is 0) post it below...

Hello there! I am going to be founding an alliance called Veteran Military in Thebes and you seem to be a great addition to this alliance. If you would like a rank, just ask and you should probably get it given your 'specs'. I hope to have you in my alliance.
THANKS,
Slasher66

DeletedUser

Veteran military...... You better be careful dont want you breaking a hip now :p

DeletedUser41523

Hi all I need a new ally, any takers??

Its to my understanding that a few people didn't reply when we messaged them details. I think 2-3 didn't get back to us and we've only filled one spot since. I could ask DW as always. :)

DeletedUser

Hello there! I am going to be founding an alliance called Veteran Military in Thebes and you seem to be a great addition to this alliance. If you would like a rank, just ask and you should probably get it given your 'specs'. I hope to have you in my alliance.
THANKS,
Slasher66

Sorry mate alreay joined Condemned

DeletedUser41562

Hello im a new fart well its because im only 14 years old :D but been playing for 1 and 1/2 years i only like to crack the big turtles and the little ones will be in my farm :DDD

Just looking for an aggressive alliance none of that (lets build our city to the top so we look nice) (then lose it)
Feel free to PM me anytime
I do go to school but im highly active cause after school you know what im playing :pro:

DeletedUser

Hello im a new fart well its because im only 14 years old :D but been playing for 1 and 1/2 years i only like to crack the big turtles and the little ones will be in my farm :DDD

Just looking for an aggressive alliance none of that (lets build our city to the top so we look nice) (then lose it)
Feel free to PM me anytime
I do go to school but im highly active cause after school you know what im playing :pro:

Join NorthEast we will invite you...