Searching for an alliance

DeletedUser

Hey I was just wondering if there were any alliances available for me in the world 25 area. I played Grepolis a few years ago and have just returned with a new account. I only have 597 points at the moment but I will be an active player. Thanks! :)

DeletedUser44192

Just to help a fellow man out, let me give you a bit more information about him.

Player Name: Pino34
Forum Name: Pino34
City Name: Nova Albion
Ocean / Location: O25
Current Points: 729
Experience: A few years back, got to (X) points in (world). You may fill this in.

Pino34, you are on the Rim. This is not a problem, and may be taken as an advantage. You may always move into the center oceans.

I'd recommend joining these alliances (Top 3 in O25):
1. - The Hell Knights -
2. TheFellowship
3. W SPARTA VV

Best Regards, Good Luck ;).

Tim

DeletedUser

Tim thank you so much for you help, thats fantastic! In regards to my former account, I don't remember my stats but it was reasonably strong.

DeletedUser44192

Alright, that is fine. I'd recommend sending a message to the recruiters for those 3 alliances. If you don't get any information, I'd recommend trying to create personal allies with your island mates.

Best Regards,

Tim

DeletedUser39031

Good Luck mate :) Tell me when your BP ends and I'll cast a spell or two to get you started :)

DeletedUser

Hy
My name player is gusocanopy and Im in O44
I need to a alliance
I have experence and i m activ player
I wait ofert
Now i m in HEM OF HADES but is a alliance in O33
Tnk you

DeletedUser

hem of hades, as in the sowing line?
i'll be helpful, just a sec

DeletedUser

i see...is a verry good idea but no recruting :(
how is the lider?
can help me?

DeletedUser44192

His name is his forum name. He is located in the North East of Ocean 44. He has 2895 points, 689 ABP, and 905 DBP.

I'd recommend you join Adeptus or The Gathering.

DeletedUser

oh no, i clicked the wrong world, you don't play any of mine *facepalm*
sorry bout that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey I was just wondering if there were any alliances available for me in the world 25 area. I played Grepolis a few years ago and have just returned with a new account. I only have 597 points at the moment but I will be an active player. Thanks! :)

Shame you joined the hell knights. You would've been a fantastic 7th LEGION member