Searching for Co-Founder's

DeletedUser

Hello,

I'm looking to find people who want to co-found an alliance together.

I want people who have a knowledge of how to use grepo map. This is vital for developing a recruitment strategy, being a diplomat, and battle strategist. Also knowledge of using grepo stats is needed for the above mentioned leadership qualities.

I'd like to find at least 4 leaders with the ability to cover any of the duties. From forum mod all the way up to leader authorizations.

The alliance name would be Underworld Dreams and I want to run whatever the alliance cap is, but only if there are enough to people do so. A more realistic target is 100 people.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer the best I can without giving up seriously strategical information.

DeletedUser

would this not better to be advatised inside your alliance one its created?

DeletedUser

The alliance name would be Underworld Dreams and I want to run whatever the alliance cap is, but only if there are enough to people do so. A more realistic target is 100 people.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer the best I can without giving up seriously strategical information.

A bit ambitious for a premade isnt it? I am sure that if you assemble a core of people before the world starts then the quota shouldnt be hard to make up but that is quite a few people quite early on. Especially should the player cap be 250 or 500.

Also may I ask about the strategical info? I can't think of any info that I could deprive you of at this stage save for which corner you wish to start in.

DeletedUser

would this not better to be advatised inside your alliance one its created?

I've attempted advertising once the alliance is created and all I get is people I must train. I have 5 individuals that will start an alliance with me but I really don't want to teach people everything. I want to be able to actually have an opinion and someone who has experience can give proper input based on their opinion and what they know.

DeletedUser

A bit ambitious for a premade isnt it? I am sure that if you assemble a core of people before the world starts then the quota shouldnt be hard to make up but that is quite a few people quite early on. Especially should the player cap be 250 or 500.

Also may I ask about the strategical info? I can't think of any info that I could deprive you of at this stage save for which corner you wish to start in.

I agree setting up a core of people would be good but that takes time to find them all within the worlds and most people are very new to this game. Also I'm attempting to set up that core using the forum.

So far as the player cap that is impossible to tell until you've the leaders set in place. I know small alliance's do better but that is only because they are experienced players playing against beginner's. With enough leadership you can increase the alliance cap. I firmly believe if you can properly run the full alliance cap then you should try to do so as it makes you stronger, but again you must be able to handle it.

So far as info you could gain, by telling you what corner I start in would do this.

Are you able to give me any information I've requested? I would like to talk more but only to those actually interested in creating an alliance.

DeletedUser5061

I would say you have to you would have to find the right people with right skills who are willing to lead an alliance with you, if can't do that you should ask Gekidoo or DerekRisen001 if you could help run an alliance with them. I don't know if Derek would let you in though based on grepostats you haven't even conquered a city yet and being part of The Spartan elite won't help much either...

DeletedUser

I would say you have to you would have to find the right people with right skills who are willing to lead an alliance with you, if can't do that you should ask Gekidoo or DerekRisen001 if you could help run an alliance with them. I don't know if Derek would let you in though based on grepostats you haven't even conquered a city yet and being part of The Spartan elite won't help much either...

Which alliance do they run?

Never mind I'll figure it out. Thank you daizan.

DeletedUser

So some1 can disband his alliance after he invites everyone....why wait and it looks like Jar is busy atm.

DeletedUser340

Surely you wouldn't just give someone founder rights? o_O

DeletedUser

Basically I'm just looking for people with an above average understanding of the game. People that can give reports if asked. This requires an understanding of the grepo sites. A leader needs to know how to do these things.

In my mind a diplomat needs to know these things along with a recruiter. If they don't they will have random success because they don't know how to properly read an ocean and its strengths and weaknesses. Also I'm probably not starting one as no one takes this serious so I'm unable to find proper representation. I'll just have to play and gain history with people for another server and next time post of a pre set alliance.

DeletedUser

Be careful, to make sure you don't allow, the wrong person to be a co founder

DeletedUser

because hes afraid to start alone, or hes just so new to this game JUST like me...

DeletedUser

I'm not afraid to start alone. I've done so twice now. I don't want to have to deal with all of the leadership, from recruiting up to leadership. Its simply too much for 1 person.

Part of the reason pre set's do so well is the preparation before the map starts. Anyone starting up solo has double the preparation to do and compete with those who have solid players backing them. They save time recruiting in this sense, save time working out a strat because they can instantly view their alliance territory. There are lots of advantage's of having people already in place to start an alliance, biggest one being the lack of training and questions you have to deal with. Everyone knows their place and works for it. You lose that ability starting solo and have to take on more duties to organize the rabble.

DeletedUser

right said...

well good luck to you in Iota,

keep the spirit!!!

DeletedUser

I think most of the experienced people who are looking at this world have been head hunted already. Setting up and running a small alliance on your own isnt too hard but when you start having in excess of 50 randoms it becomes a trial.