Searching Kappa

DeletedUser

What's up Kappa world. Iam here looking for a Alliance in Kappa iam based in 76 seems like noone is recruting iam a exp player and active daily. Iam looking to be part of a home Anyone around me who is recruiting please message me or send invite.

Iam All Alone Please HELP I know someone in 76 or close bye want a Fighter on there team

Anyone Anyone:pro:

DeletedUser

There are 4 crimson branches in your ocean. Just send a mail with "I want 2 b in ur alianz innit" and you'll be in. :D

Goodluck in kappa and welcome to the forum. :)

DeletedUser

Ahh yea i message Every Crimson Branches no luck i was told to message the Crimson Fowl alliance there leader didn't open up my message i guess he is away idk maybe once i gather more points i get in somewhere

DeletedUser

Make a name of yourself and in time I am sure someone will notice you and invite you to their alliance.

DeletedUser

Yea alot alliance require certain point's which that's cool and i understand guys been there for awhile but i gather's my city's n i guess defend on my own there guys here on my island started a alliance which is not alot of talking but it's better then nothing they seem cool i guess. they must be on a share account cuz they have similar names but it's kinda funny there on same island as me in gamma which then i went to kappa n now there on same island as me on kappa which i have another on PI where there not on same island but close bye

shhh iam being followed But thanks for who all replyed to this thread it's cool to meet new players in kappa.

Yall stay cool

DeletedUser

Dont join the crimosn though join or create an aggressive alliance anf take down the scum of kappa

oh give me a home were thers no crimson throne thers no **s in dirtys parades :)

DeletedUser

no king of suffer definaly join crimson. we are an aggressive alliance cabz. we defeated your rebellion lol

DeletedUser

Crimson don't want me lol I done sent out Messages To All Crimson no invite one replyed saying Recruitment closed. HMMM So iam stuck with this lazy alliance Telling you. If i hear theBrotherhood one more time after each Message Iam gonna go crazy. Example

We will become best in kappa and stick together cuz wherethebrotherhood. iam active exp cuz where brotherhood bla bla bla bla bla wherebrotherhood. you know i sent a nuke to all there citys n cleared each one of them. then they sent me a invite saying they want say it again it's driveing me insane Plzz someone invite me that's important in kappa lmao

DeletedUser

So... let me get this right.
you cleared out your own alliance members and they apologised???

DeletedUser

No apologies here.

Theres obviously a reason the Crimsons ignored you.

Could it be that your a bit of a DH?

I cant help but assume from the fact that you didnt attack me that you are no more than a yellow belly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are an aggressive alliance cabz. we defeated your rebellion lol

First of all i don't think you have an idea of what aggressive is if you think they are.

Secondly, at least cabz had the balls to stand up for something!

DeletedUser

nothing wrong with the brotherhood king of suffer they are all experianced players that have started or restarted kappa ..

and King McNultey did you sen 1 attack to me???? i think not haha

rebellion haha you make me laugh seriously hahahaha crimsins are panzyys my alliance will wipe out the fowl soon enough ;)

i am still in kappa dont you worry bout that :);)

DeletedUser

and repent thanks comrade me and you bros for life :) ill message you in game rudi so you know i am still here and still havr no fear

DeletedUser

king mcnultey, I haven't got a problem with you mate but don't confuse what you did with what your alliance did. we can all see that your abp is below 1k, and that you never took a city off Cabz

DeletedUser

exacty hes a goon mc nultey you kow nothing so behave and show us your aggressivness

DeletedUser

Repent LMFAO really what was it when crimson attacked you. Help Help Iam being attacked. lol n still got cleared too soon fine out from my buddy from crimson lmao you was being supported bye another fellow crimson. And let me get this right here. How is it you are being supported bye a crimson to fully Talk MEss about each n everyone in the Crimson alliance. How i know ur a two face player.

Attack you Oh it be easy to clear you n turn you into a farm my friend. that be with ease. just before you open your mouth in the forums The Crimson is my emeny. Are you that dumb. to be supported bye one n talk mess about everyone in the crimson.

I want attack you we will let the Battlereports speak out see on the battlefield

DeletedUser

Yea looks like your buddys is supporting you again why cuz he can't support himself hmmm hey repent lets see you support your buddys can you move those troops lol.

DeletedUser

Your grammar is that of a 4 year old,along with your trolling.