Searching Kappa

DeletedUser

So he is not allowed to ask for support? Do you expect him to just give his city up? No wonder the Crimsons are a shambles, they are too honourable to ask for help!

DeletedUser

LOL no you got it wrong. Crimson is Attacking him n he's being supported bye a fellow Crimson. theres nothing wrong with asking for support. Just saying The guy supporting him is sending all his Defensive units to his city why is that. But then he turns around Calling Crimson Out they are his enemy. Let me add this up. 1 Being supported by a Crimson. 2 Being attacked bye another Crimson. 3 The guys supporting him is sending all his D to his city. and 4 Him n his alliance claim to say Crimson is there enemy. see a pattern here. lol.

Nothing wrong with supporting. or asking for it if needed if your being farmed. just saying Crimson killing Crimson all iam saying

DeletedUser

You truly are retarded, aren't you?

You think you know what is going on,but you are just making BS statements to stir things up.

Yes,I said there is a colourful past between myself and the Crimsons,and that I'd like to someday pick things up where we left off,but it was never stated that we,the alliances,are enemies.

Hell,Crimsons have probably never even heard of us or even myself for that matter.

Now,when it comes to you and your future,the proof will be in the pudding,so in the mean time,keep shooting your mouth off and trying to stir shyt up,you will only make yourself look like a bigger idiot than I could ever hope to make you out to be when you get rimmed, literally.

Edit:

@dirk

Don't believe everything you read,and only half of what you see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL o i struck someone nerve. repent you gotta build your own troops before you can attack my friend.:) lol I really like seeing your poor Intelligence on the threads.

DeletedUser

king are you really stupid ?

you are nothing we can all see your grepostats
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=king+of+suffer&type=player

repent quit kappa for real life a good while ago so get your facts correct

you have no freinds atall so quit lying

and for someone that knows so muchb bout crimsons why arent they inviting you ????

oh yeah because even that bunch of retards can see you are a gimp

so behave and clamp it because soon enough youll be non existant

DeletedUser

King we dont have to think we just have to look duh!!!!

So get a grip ya lil dweeb

DeletedUser13716

King of suffer, whoever you think you are, Repent is 1000 times the player you could ever hope to be. I should know, I was once in his alliance, and would be again if it was closer to me. I know him, i've played with him. He is, in my opinion, the best leader an alliance could have, and one of the best players Kappa has ever seen. Text wall ends here. Kia Kaha Repent! see you in O56 when you get back there

DeletedUser

Kia Kaha Kads.You were always a worthy second in command.My early exit from Kappa was nothing short of foolish.Cut Throat should never had died with my exit.Ocean 56 was ours for the taking.

DeletedUser

well repent now 76 is there for the taking and we will take that :)

DeletedUser

Repent's name proceeds him. KoS if you are picking a fight then you need to grow FAST!!! lol!!

DeletedUser

Oaned
oaned.jpg

DeletedUser

You just ruined an awesome post by spelling owned wrong :( I suppose you deserve rep regardless.. :p

DeletedUser

Umm,its a southern hemisphere slang.
In fact,its a bad habit from my time playing Enemy Territory.

Tanks 4 da rep doh bro,wub.

DeletedUser

rudi you know i am still in kapa bro :) i messaged ya madman :)

im working with repent