season of hunt

DeletedUser18223

i realy dont know how to open this topic especially for the other alliance we have seen that this world is really dead for the others?

so why dont we let it to self regenerate

what do i mean?

for all the alliance around belle we should set a specific season in this world where in that is the bassically season for us to touch the settlers here in belle( like hunting animals in the hunting ground.)
for sure new rise alliance would show and start a new beginning with this i dont know if you guys are interested.with this belle will resurrect.

if this would approved by everyone i guess this will be our treaty of understanding to everyone who would join the world

:pro:

DeletedUser

Are you saying you will let the new players and alliance grow so it will become a fairer fight?

If so I partly tried to do this but always got abused for having NAPs with them ;)
I do agree with the idea, I think, but the wording for me needs to be sorted out...
stainedglasspeacelove.jpg

DeletedUser14283

Your description is slightly confusing...

As for letting small alliances grow sure... but then how big do you let them grow before you attack them?

We bring in new players quite a bit, got a few 3 city guys at the moment which is enough since we can teach them the game and they grow to be a functioning member of the alliance. Besides, most of the influx were gold players last time so all we got is a load of small cities everywhere, the only problem is they do not stick around to play the world ;)

Also, lets not forget... :pro:

DeletedUser

Why not force the bigger alliances to stop being so bloody cowardly, and drop all their pacts.
With the death of EN/Occ I though most alliances would free themselves from the stigma of pacting etc that strangled this world but no everyone does it even worse.

Pacts and shared forums should be dropped from this world, and everyone should show their pact details so we know who's who, branches should be dropped too so it's aactually war and not ring a ring of roses.
But like I said, the majority of players here ae cowardly.

DeletedUser18223

do you know the movie of yogi bear? in the forest they have a basically appointed day were in hunters are available to hunt the animals?
then after that season the hunters are not allowed to go to hunt

like here we will implement that rule with this more player would open their interest?
i hope i explained it more clearly,im sorry guys i have a poor expressing my self using English language

rank 1 to 10 are too aggressive to the new one thats why they really loose their interest and other factors are newbies with hero world authority population gotten higher i wish hero world are accessible to all but its not ,i hope grepo would open it to all because whats the point of closing it if the population of newbies with that pass award gotten higher,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So we let a newbies grow to say 10 cities over 3 months till hunting season, take all his/her cities then repeat over another 3 month period or what ever was chosen... or until another newb comes in...?

The idea is clearer to me but I doubt it would work across the board of alliances, to many BP whores out there ;)
No morale also seems to draw them out.

It is after all a war game, generally the aggressor is the winner unless they loose interest to, like many do here...
I have to disagree with the Hero world award tho, the requirements are too LOW!
There is enough worlds newbies can play, no need to let them on HWs without requirements or less.

Join a core ocean in a new world and you can earn the award fairly quickly with decent activity and some basic timing skills, if not rebuild on the rim and you have some BP to start an empire for the award specially as you need to colonise for the award :D

DeletedUser

It seems almost pointless saying let the newbs grow, fine but then the main alliances are going to take them when they're bigger.
Get the big alliances to fight and the noobs will be left alone.

DeletedUser18223

Author said:
So we let a newbies grow to say 10 cities over 3 months till hunting season, take all his/her cities then repeat over another 3 month period or what ever was chosen... or until another newb comes in...?

The idea is clearer to me but I doubt it would work across the board of alliances, to many BP whores out there
No morale also seems to draw them out.

It is after all a war game, generally the aggressor is the winner unless they loose interest to, like many do here...
I have to disagree with the Hero world award tho, the requirements are too LOW!
There is enough worlds newbies can play, no need to let them on HWs without requirements or less.

Join a core ocean in a new world and you can earn the award fairly quickly with decent activity and some basic timing skills, if not rebuild on the rim and you have some BP to start an empire for the award specially as you need to colonize for the award yes your right ,

hmm what if rank 1 to 15 alliance would never touch them unless a newborn alliance would make it on the top 15 then thats the time we could declare a war or even touch them some how it is ideal and for them to fit the game? for me some how this is the ideal where in no one is unequal?

DeletedUser18223

hey nice meeting a friend of lord brylle :) it seem your too aggressive like him :)

how is he doing right now?

:p

DeletedUser

mike you noob how's it going :) "Dice09 rhety the guy who rimmed you :p"

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm such a noob :/ oh and if you're coming to gloat about someone else taking a city from me feel free but I really couldn't care less....

DeletedUser

the smiles are to make it light hearted mike. and i took the city :p

DeletedUser14283

Moving swiftly on...

It's not a great idea to be honest. If smaller players want to join then im sure bigger alliances would be happy to give them the chance.

Otherwise the world is at the point where everyone is warring to expand themselves to rule it. Bit too late to start here now ;)

DeletedUser

i agree with the fact that we should recruit some, but not let them build themselves up, otherwise the world will go on forever with newbies joining all the time.

DeletedUser18223

hey asd lol :) nice to see you here.:pro:

03.02.13, 16:31 #14
floace06
Moving swiftly on...

It's not a great idea to be honest. If smaller players want to join then im sure bigger alliances would be happy to give them the chance.

Otherwise the world is at the point where everyone is warring to expand themselves to rule it. Bit too late to start here now

yes i do also agree just trying to invite more settlers but i guess there's nothing to do about it, it seems rank 1 to 15 are the only alliance who are still alive in this world like the old days in iota, anyways im enjoying the accompany of pissipants angels oops sorry i mean dissident archangels mistaken entry :eek:lol

DeletedUser

Well someone has now started to pay their taxes :)

Pissipants_zps70d2afac.png