Seasoned Epsilon Members

DeletedUser24139

I have heard thru the Grapevine that some players I know very well from my days in Epsilon are here in Pella. PM me in-game.

BlackFury Returns!!!!

DeletedUser6029

oh hell yeah!!!
What is this? An Epsi replay?
fyi, some of us are on Delos now ;)

Daveio pulled me back in and I pulled spartacusBringerOfRain back in......Found out Floss is playing, and through him I hear TimmyK, Ippo, AlexStott and a few others are around still.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh hell yeah!!!
What is this? An Epsi replay?
fyi, some of us are on Delos now ;)

Daveio pulled me back in and I pulled spartacusBringerOfRain back in......Found out Floss is playing, and through him I hear TimmyK, Ippo, AlexStott and a few others are around still.

and your looking to chill out and build the wonders dom:p

DeletedUser6029

hey timmyk...good to see you :p
Nice to see you are still around. I will have to tell Rooster, he and I aren't the only hookers alive ;)

DeletedUser

likewise:) shame to hear you on delos though you sure you want to go and sim there. come join in the fun with some old skoolers. you never know you might just like it/us! haha

DeletedUser24139

after reading some other posts I see there are many more of us here, and playing in Pella.....where are all you guys....lol

Which alliances are you guys in, cause the name changes make it hard to playce you all, like DE and Boris....so many others

DeletedUser

i am here too!! (although dont expect many to remember me... )

DeletedUser6029

likewise:) shame to hear you on delos though you sure you want to go and sim there. come join in the fun with some old skoolers. you never know you might just like it/us! haha

Bah Timmy, I am quite happy with Delos, allows me to have a life! If I remember correctly life on Epsilon was all consuming, my family went on strike.
I remember you greatDane...welcome back.

DeletedUser8467

Its good to see old faces again :). A shame that its split worlds. But at least we are all having fun.

Me and Dom are on Delos. I hear your all doing great in your new world. :)

DeletedUser

Hello all from Epsilon. I still have a warm spot in my little black heart for that place, as it was my first and most enjoyable world. Daveio, i see your still a King Butter fan.

DeletedUser8467

Meh, i couldnt be bothered changing my Sig. Maybe one day i will get a new one :)

DeletedUser6029

Hello all from Epsilon. I still have a warm spot in my little black heart for that place, as it was my first and most enjoyable world. Daveio, i see your still a King Butter fan.
bahahahaha, he likes to fry people in it.....

DeletedUser24139

Epsilon was great, the most action on a server I've seen outside of PI and this can only be attributed to the world settings.....

good to see you all around.....anyone seen Dark Enchantress or Boris?