Secret Technique for Ex-Condemned Members

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Have you guys considered renaming yourselves Illuminati? I hear it worked well for the last guys named Condemned who tried this theory. In fact 100% of all alliances with the name of Condemned that try this technique have made it to the end of the world. If you try this technique now you too might survive!! :D

DeletedUser

I want to guess that it's 100% because only one alliance named Condemned has done this?

DeletedUser

Have you guys considered renaming yourselves Illuminati? I hear it worked well for the last guys named Condemned who tried this theory. In fact 100% of all alliances with the name of Condemned that try this technique have made it to the end of the world. If you try this technique now you too might survive!! :D

I will bring this up with my highest of highs in the council of highness.

we will condone in silence until a vote has been made... and then... the decision will change us... forever :p

DeletedUser

39531881.jpg

DeletedUser

Guys, butter will be disbanded tomorrow and we will be forming a new alliance known as Illuminati after we kick AmmonJerro. Stay tuned.

DeletedUser

Guys, butter will be disbanded tomorrow and we will be forming a new alliance known as Illuminati after we kick AmmonJerro. Stay tuned.

I concur this... once i have been kicked a new alliance shall be formed in my downfall!