See y'all real soon ;)

DeletedUser

LMAO... Your silly. I think I'll attack you now. Ooooh wait, Your on VACATION.

my silly what? how can you call something of mine silly and then not tell me :( ?

Attack me :D? go for it. all it takes is city protection from one of my lovely gods :)

oh actually that doesnt protect from LS.. ohh wait.. Syliss...LS...Syliss...LS... hmm YEA city protection it is :)

::marsbar::

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You all didnt miss nuthin. Sibla has a cute butt with pretty words on it though. And now shes provoking me Like Ronladb "informing" me i cant take a city. Pssshhh. Woman, (And I mean the both of you) exit your vacation mode and I promise to fullfill what Ive already stated. And thats you losing 2 cities in 72 hours. yea, Im callin you out. Both of you. Ronaldb and Silba with the cute shorts are now my primary target. And look how nice I'm being, Im calling YOU out on the forums so that way you can re enforce those 2 cities we keep talking about. Total advantage for you.... (Yet your still in VAC mode.) Ya might as well make it permanent like the rest of the big hitters in your alliance That P'd out into Vacation Mode. (All part of EVO's Master plan right? Pssshh. Of Course it was.)

DeletedUser

oh I've been eating SyLiss's popcorn.. dunno if he'll share it :( might have to buy my own lol

DeletedUser

You all didnt miss nuthin. Sibla has a cute butt with pretty words on it though. And now shes provoking me Like Ronladb "informing" me i cant take a city. Pssshhh. Woman, (And I mean the both of you) exit your vacation mode and I promise to fullfill what Ive already stated. And thats you losing 2 cities in 72 hours. yea, Im callin you out. Both of you. Ronaldb and Silba with the cute shorts are now my primary target. And look how nice I'm being, Im calling YOU out on the forums so that way you can re enforce those 2 cities we keep talking about. Total advantage for you.... (Yet your still in VAC mode.) Ya might as well make it permanent like the rest of the big hitters in your alliance That P'd out into Vacation Mode. (All part of EVO's Master plan right? Pssshh. Of Course it was.)

Can you spell my name right next time? Please.

And actually im gonna take another trip out to sea and do some more 'experienced' fishing whilst the others are heading back.

And still talking are we...? :p I told you to stop. You only make a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser

oh I've been eating SyLiss's popcorn.. dunno if he'll share it :( might have to buy my own lol

No worries Lozza, Not only did I bring you a box of Popcorn (Movie butter Flavored ) But I also brought Some bubble bath for us... (I mean, Just in case it goes past Just watching a movie.) Haha. ;)

P.s. Sibla, I spelled your name wrong on Purpose. You dont deserve my respect nor me spelling your name correctly. ::Snickers Vehemently:: Wench...

DeletedUser

No worries Lozza, Not only did I bring you a box of Popcorn (Movie butter Flavored ) But I also brought Some bubble bath for us... (I mean, Just in case it goes past Just watching a movie.) Haha. ;)

P.s. Sibla, I spelled your name wrong on Purpose. You dont deserve my respect nor me spelling your name correctly. ::Snickers Vehemently:: Wench...

B..B..But you spelt it right the second time.

You really are full of cow dung arent you? :)

Both of you. Ronaldb and Silba