Past Wars
Fiasco United 25 - 0 Slaughter Club I/II/III
Crypteia 14 - 8 TwentyOne
Sons of Odin/Sons of Thor/Battle Bears
27 - 9 True Fear/True Fear-Waiting List
RA+Allies 46 - 6 Slaughter Club I/II/III
Indies
92 - 55 Twilight Drifters I/II/III/IV

I've seen threads like this on other worlds, so I thought I'd make on here. The new tool Grepolife has made these much easier to track. If you would like a war added please let me know I will gladly add it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52759

124 cities changing hands? That's a heck of a scrum

DeletedUser54810

It bugs me that you can't get a real picture. Many of the cities in those statistics are inactives/players who quit and does'nt paint a true picture a lot of the time. This applies to all alliances including us.

Another thing.. We aren't at war with Repo Noobs.. We haven't opped them. They take any inactive they can then stack high.. Basically they are like parasites. We skirmish a little but it's more fun watching them turtle up.. You'll know when there is an actual war.. We'll be winning..

DeletedUser51077

I will add it back then I suppose. 35-5 in favor of Repo thus far. Have also added SOO/SOT/BB vs. Indy. That is 27-5 in favor of SOO/SOT/BB. Blue Magic has made their war with Indy closer, making it 35-18. Not sure what happened but TF and SOO et al. have stopped swapping cities. Have they made a NAP?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I believe they do have a nap. Also, little bro and step brother are brossr academies. Make sure they're on brossr lists

SoO wanted a NAP i guess so yhea we accepted it I GUESS
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser54810

I've always believed top alliances should fight each other and it's great that the server finally grew a set.. well.. sort of..

SOO and their acads, Blue Magic, Tesla's, Drifters, Repo Noobs (and the wimps who support them from safety as they've no stones for a real fight).. All top 12 alliances (apart from the ones who are no longer top 12 cuz we bashed em up).. appox 10 divisions v our 2.5..

Now do not accuse me of moaning or whinging because I'm not but remember when looking at the scores what the odds against Indie are. Here are some facts.

SOO and co only had a crack because they know we fight a lot of big wars and this is probably a good time to attack us, especially as TF stopped fighting them.. They would have been fighting 2 wars which is obviously too much to ask for an MRA such as them. So only one war for them while we fight 5.

All the alliances against us are only hit small/mediocre targets bar us. We hit all of the above because we have to.

We were not expecting this so soon, a couple of weeks perhaps but not this weekend. It did catch us off guard and the results show but no complaints here and fair play to the reds for picking a good time and good targets.

However the information we have all points to the same conclusion which is:

SOO and their acads are Bums.. Worse than Pandora and we will knock these bums out in no time.. The rest are just fodder.. BM are the best of a poor bunch and that's the truth..

It could still be close but I'll have to change my original statement when the server started. Back then I said that it would take a very good alliance to beat us.. I should have added "Or maybe 10 not so good ones":p

DeletedUser48582

I smell a fair amount of double morale here Dave... So what where BM's odds when fighting 3 Indie groups plus BROSSR and their academy - And they are only 30 guys. Is that fair odds?? Comparing us to Pandora... Well that's your first mistake :D But keep on underestimating us.

MRA you say??? Lol run down your own list of members and tell me how many you landed with at week 1? Better do your home work before throwing that statement on the table lol.

Last but not least... The score is 29 - 3... as two of the 5 indie takeovers where from Smokin guns members joining us and we didn't stack due to refugee rule. Nah wait... Dave those two you get for free just put it on my tab :p

DeletedUser54810

Landed in week one? So if u don't land in week one your alliance is an MRA?

Some of our players came later as they were busy in other worlds, the majority know us from past worlds/played with us before and PM's us as soon as they landed, othere we recruited here mainly from wars.

Anyway we've seen you fight and you fght like an MRA.. and everyone will see when we wipe the floor with you while taking on half of the top 12 at the same time..

While BM fought us and BROSSR we fought Them, TD/SG/and had Repos skirmishing to our North and East flank.

You forget that BM teamed up with the Pandora groups so it was all those against us long before BROSSR existed so your double morale argument has fallen flat on it's face my friend.

We killed off Pandora and co then u guys start, but only after securing a NAP with TF so like I said you MRA's are good for one war while we fight 5..

..and yes.. MRA.. you have some good players, and leaders who seem to have an idea. But you are worse than Pandora and y'all are getting knocked out.. period..

Time to go, got some MRA sauce that needs to be made up..

DeletedUser48582

Lol... Not a single statement concerning us are true so far :p:p Where do you get it from hahaha!

"You forget that BM teamed up with the Pandora groups so it was all those against us long before BROSSR existed so your double morale argument has fallen flat on it's face my friend." But you are STILL five alliances against 29 guys - seems fair?

"We killed off Pandora and co then u guys start, but only after securing a NAP with TF so like I said you MRA's are good for one war while we fight 5.." Only true part here is you killing Pandora.

"Anyway we've seen you fight and you fght like an MRA.. and everyone will see when we wipe the floor with you while taking on half of the top 12 at the same time.." ... Hahahaha...

"like I said you MRA's are good for one war while we fight 5.." Once again check stats before making statements :cool:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Interesting. I'm just holding to see when indie will start, and i quote, "wipe the floor". Fiasco is too far out to be a part of y'all fighting, so we're the pansies of the server.

Let's see what stats look like in a week.

DeletedUser54810

Lol... Not a single statement concerning us are true so far :p:p Where do you get it from hahaha!

"You forget that BM teamed up with the Pandora groups so it was all those against us long before BROSSR existed so your double morale argument has fallen flat on it's face my friend." But you are STILL five alliances against 29 guys - seems fair?

"We killed off Pandora and co then u guys start, but only after securing a NAP with TF so like I said you MRA's are good for one war while we fight 5.." Only true part here is you killing Pandora.

"Anyway we've seen you fight and you fght like an MRA.. and everyone will see when we wipe the floor with you while taking on half of the top 12 at the same time.." ... Hahahaha...

"like I said you MRA's are good for one war while we fight 5.." Once again check stats before making statements :cool:

1. Where do you get 5 alliances from? there are 3 Indie divisions. if BROSSR fight BM what is that to do with us? Like I said we fought BM first so what are we supposed to do? Stop fighting them so they can make plans for us later. No way.

2. The only true part is all of it..

3. You got the drop on us and we had nothing planned for you, considering that you guys are losing the lead you built up from it already.. We haven't Opped you, this is just base reaction. Check out all previous forum posts when I was 'talking rubbish' and Pandora were winning (because they got the drop on position in 55). The same is applicable here..

4. If I'm wrong on this I'm happy to hold my hand up and say so.. In advance and in anticipation of being proven wrong: *Holds hand up*

So who else are you fighting? What titans of the server do you battle with? I know it isn't TF and I know some of their peeps aren't too pleased about that. Can't say I blame them. We are getting a taste for MRA soup and it's good..

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
- 3 indies, plus BROSSRs family. Which is 3 alliances deep is min of 6 vs bm. Which isn't bad.

Hey let's not forget the titans smoking guns are no more, that's all that matters

DeletedUser54960

dave can you please stop spamming every thread with unnecessary arguments that leads nowhere, let this post be about the wars and ppl who post have some input about what needs to be added/updated

DeletedUser54810

- 3 indies, plus BROSSRs family. Which is 3 alliances deep is min of 6 vs bm. Which isn't bad.

Hey let's not forget the titans smoking guns are no more, that's all that matters

At the risk of annoying your friend quoted below I'll repeat myself again.. We fought BM first, we fought them because they sided with Pandora, Why would we stop hitting BM when they were happy to assist our enemies? They could have chosen to fight Pandora but they sided with them and they did so because they thought they could beat us. BM are in that position with us because of choices they made, they fight BROSSR for whatever reasons, nothing to do with us so ask them why they find themselves in this situation, I can only account for my alliance.

PS.. Hey let's not forget they were one of quite a few alliances we were fighting.. Including the top ranked alliance at the time, what have you done?

dave can you please stop spamming every thread with unnecessary arguments that leads nowhere, let this post be about the wars and ppl who post have some input about what needs to be added/updated

Discussing/debating/arguing the odds is the purpose of having a FORUM.

Seeing as we fight plenty of wars and this topic is about Selymbria wars replying to comments in this thread is hardly spamming.. Do not confuse 'reading something you don't like' as spamming.. anyway.. say what u got to say about the wars, that's what this topic is for.

DeletedUser50592

It seems that TF and SOO had more then a NAP, cooperating in ocean 36 last week to clean the ocean from possible enemies - what's the game between them now is hard to tell...

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
We annihilated slaughterclub, and alliance BIGGER then us when we warred then . We chose to keep the spoils, as slots are hard to come by. Sure it ain t much, but it's be a 12 hour cs for any good action, so we chose to keep em. Not beating up the rank 42 alliance and posting about it like were kings.

However, this forum is to do as you like, so if it helps you get 8 hours at night, good for you champ

DeletedUser54810

Slaughter club had numbers but it was an MRA and like most MRA's they crumble with the slightest pressure. They asked us for help against Repo's and one week later all the leaders and top players are with..*drum roll* Repo's.

That said credit where it's due because you can only beat what's put in front of you and you (and Repo's) did.

I doth my hat sir.. :)

PS.. The reason SG are ranked 42 is called Indie.. They weren't 42 when we started..I think they were around 12/14. Pandora, Vergina Sun and co, ranked 1 and all in the top 12 what's their ranking now?

Do you see a pattern emerging yet?

Here's a clue as you have previously said/proved you aren't so bright :p: All these alliances that take on Indie end up ranked lower than when they started..:D