Selymbria Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser51077
  • Start date

DeletedUser54038

We invited some of the active players into TF/Waiting List, anything wrong with that? We did one OP on Black Flag and they dissolved, not our fault we are this good ^*^

Since you are "that good" my friend why do you still have a nap with Sons..? Exactly my point. Why don't you TF leaders and SoO leaders explain to the whole world how you go from at each other's necks - to friendly? I have seen it happen before...but both of the groups are delaying the inevitable...the only way TF could win the world would be to take on Sons... so apparently that's not in their plan while they are here.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser

SOO declared war on independent ....... LOL i had to come back from vm to join the fun finally some excitement :D

The most amusing part is the nap between tf and SOO.... they literally talked crap to each other for months on the forum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54810

Who cares if TF and SOO have a NAP? :confused:

James has been scaring them in this very forum by planting seeds about what would happen if they took us on for ages, always made me chuckle.. and they bought it.. mugs.. :rolleyes:

@jameslongst .. The BROSSR question.. None of your business so I'm not telling you mate.. :p

@The rest of the server: SOO and co are going the same way as every other alliance we fought..
smiley_emoticons_segen.gif

DeletedUser48582

Who cares if TF and SOO have a NAP? :confused:

James has been scaring them in this very forum by planting seeds about what would happen if they took us on for ages, always made me chuckle.. and they bought it.. mugs.. :rolleyes:

@jameslongst .. The BROSSR question.. None of your business so I'm not telling you mate.. :p

@The rest of the server: SOO and co are going the same way as every other alliance we fought..
smiley_emoticons_segen.gif
Dont you have some myth nukes you need to buy??:p:confused:

DeletedUser54810

Dont you have some myth nukes you need to buy??:p:confused:

Yes and No..

Yes. When there is more room in my Inventory..
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

No. because I need to unpack the ones I already have.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

PS.. I got some heap big LS nukes too.. don't forget those..
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Yeah, I hear it's fun over there. But I mean when you keep recruiting, and recruiting, and recruiting, and recruiting your way to MRA status, what did you think would happen? All the 5-10k players were gunna boost ya up?

They can all go into separate wars though, since we have pacts with neither alliance.

DeletedUser48582

That moment where Indie is happy that Jessss ghosted so the 10-12 takes didnt count as direct losses :p:p

DeletedUser54810

That moment where Indie is happy that Jessss ghosted so the 10-12 takes didnt count as direct losses :p:p

That moment when you pact your way to safety with TF and join the "Let's try to bash Indie" bandwagon.. :p.. Enjoy it wile you can Don my old bean.. I keep telling y'all the deal.
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

Y'all do the same as Pandora. They took more cities off us to start as well. We let them get cocky and we will let you get cocky. When you guys actually believe you can win then we will start playing properly. We do have some adjustments to make because unlike you guys and gals we don't look outside of our alliance for answers to our problem, we don't pact and have love ins with the people we are fighting. We kill them.. :p

There's a lot of alliances feeling brave right now so we'll make the adjustments then we knock all you bums out..
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser53868

Please tell me that this world is full of pacts. If it is great, I'm joining already. I love to build quietly.