Selymbria Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser51077
  • Start date

DeletedUser55169

this says it all, you got no selfreflection whatsoever. We have a good system how to defend and we are pretty succesfull doing so. We did wanna teach you that but you refused to follow our instructions. Now you call us noobs, even TF knows we are good defenders so youre just making a fool off yourself, better not do that buddy, maybe you can snipe, but defending as a total especially when theres multiple cities under attack needs a good system, we have that system but you refused to take advantage of it, so be it, thats why youre kicked, move on and learn from it.

collect78900

Phrourach
Hmm, i reported all CS attacks, why would you need them all? Just spam in forum.
unless walls were crushed, i never sent back support.

Being rude? People telling me im a noob not knowing how to play this game, that's not rude then? But when i go in on them, i get kicked? Nice!
No defense threads were started with dead trips, lies lies lies. Updated threads when cs was spotted or wall was down.

I NEVER lied about wall size, phalanx, ram, or divine. Neither did i lie about god, why would i? Do you think i wanted to lose my cities? NO.
all my templates were correct.
If you cant read wich city has what god, its not my problem. My templates were not wrong.
You should learn your members how to play man, your dumb noobs cant even time, litteraly saved my city tapping one button while in class, lmfao.

20bucks.....
I switched tf to go into TM as well....even I got hit by tf for 2-3 days straight.....I received outstanding support in my cities stacks where needed and the correct amounts as well some timed for revolts some as lts....when I was offline and my trips died I got pinged several times they started threads for me and tried to keep support flowing as best they could...They updated info as I told them didn't ask for reports they understood I was busy with the attacks....all u had to do was tell them the correct info about Ur cities and troop levels....and u screwed that up as well.....
You should try other games buddy this one isn't Ur cup of tea....
TM rocks!!

20bucks.....
I switched tf to go into TM as well....even I got hit by tf for 2-3 days straight.....I received outstanding support in my cities stacks where needed and the correct amounts as well some timed for revolts some as lts....when I was offline and my trips died I got pinged several times they started threads for me and tried to keep support flowing as best they could...They updated info as I told them didn't ask for reports they understood I was busy with the attacks....all u had to do was tell them the correct info about Ur cities and troop levels....and u screwed that up as well.....
You should try other games buddy this one isn't Ur cup of tea....
TM rocks!!
Keep the sucking going dude. I gave correct info about my cities why wouls i need to lie about it. You can ask my alliance in en103 i always put correct info i might not update much but when they ask i will update. And no i dont think you need to update threads whenever an attack comes in only when CS comes in. Why would this game not be for me huh before you left TF and got attacked youre stats were way below acceptable keep simming little n00b

DeletedUser55169

Keep the sucking going dude. I gave correct info about my cities why wouls i need to lie about it. You can ask my alliance in en103 i always put correct info i might not update much but when they ask i will update. And no i dont think you need to update threads whenever an attack comes in only when CS comes in. Why would this game not be for me huh before you left TF and got attacked youre stats were way below acceptable keep simming little n00b
yeah ask his buddies in en 103 wether he updated when he was with us, maybe they are psychic and know LOL

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I like how collect tries to get pluses in eyes of TM leadership by replying on 20bucks post which was made way much before and I guess theme is closed.

collect78900

Phrourach
I aint getting no pluses therez no point.....alex im coming for you soon...gonna deal with few cowards then gunning for you.....
Progrep now little kid the worlds unfair and i think its best u run behind rx and jimmys skirts and call others names while doing nothing...
Im disappointed u have such a big mouth on exts not a single attack in game ur a coward just like others....i got better respect to ppl who atleast try to attack no matter the amount of troops...

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I aint getting no pluses therez no point.....alex im coming for you soon...gonna deal with few cowards then gunning for you.....
Progrep now little kid the worlds unfair and i think its best u run behind rx and jimmys skirts and call others names while doing nothing...
Im disappointed u have such a big mouth on exts not a single attack in game ur a coward just like others....i got better respect to ppl who atleast try to attack no matter the amount of troops...

At least I got honor and also not running into VM, while someone comes for me. So dude, better get some manly characteristics and then speak out.

collect78900

Phrourach
At least I got honor and also not running into VM, while someone comes for me. So dude, better get some manly characteristics and then speak out.
Lol noob it seems tf leaders dont tell u crap cause tf and tms leaders knew exactly when i was gonna hit vm as i had exams on going so better talk to ur leaders first rather then opening ur big fat mouth on exts and mouthing off.....so man get courage and go ask ur leaders for info

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Seems my words touched you, because your reply is absolutely non constructive and absurd. But seems you can't resist that you are dishonored and that is already an achievement. Keep in that manner and one day you'll at least understand meaning of honor.

DeletedUser54339

Alrighty then.. I have five times as many cities as you. Come for me if you want, but you're not going to like the results...

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/deluded

DeletedUser55169

collect better stop reacting here on externals, theres no use in discussions with people that find breaking naps normal and calling others dishonourfull for whatever they do. Just fight them on the battlefield like we do, thats the best answer to this rubbish, and look at the stats, that says it all lol
Btw alex is a good fighter i have to admit, one of their better ones, hes hard to beat and does attack alot...

DeletedUser54192

Pardon the intrusion of an outsider, but it is a bit rich to call a team dishonourable when one of your teammates has shown that he has no issues to handing cities to enemy alliances and then swapping sides, is it not?

DeletedUser55169

you can call anyone whatever you wanna call him, we all know this exrternal forum is for use of propoganda and trying to make alliances look bad and thats fine, but i dont fall for it. I know hes with us now and i know why, and im not gonna discuss it any further here coz theres no use coz they will Always come with the other side of the story and its Always gonna be a yes or no game, i got better things to do...

DeletedUser54192

So your answer to my question was basically to dodge the question and complain about propaganda (despite the fact that your side have used propaganda on various occasions)? I think I might be beginning to understand why people get irritated at the debates on this forum.

DeletedUser55169

I think youre right, i get irritated sometimes becoz of the lies being spread here so many times. You know what, i will leave it and do the only wise thing i should do, i will stay of this forum coz its all bs anyways.....

collect78900

Phrourach
Pardon the intrusion of an outsider, but it is a bit rich to call a team dishonourable when one of your teammates has shown that he has no issues to handing cities to enemy alliances and then swapping sides, is it not?

hey kal,
well it may be dishonorable form the outsiders view but the thing is when i used to be loyal and i was for quite a long time to tf....
my only mistake was to warn them about a possible op as at that time i thought fuzz accidentally passed some info on a impending op that was a gross mistake..Rx told me to send them the pm and i said no i wont send like cant uall trust me that much (i was loyal to tf then)...rx says no she cant and jamez and i have some quarrel over trust issues.....
ps i sent copies of the pm to both rx and jamez.

now here u are telling me i was dishonorable in giving a city of tf to fuzz when whereas i was shunned with serious "ramifications" by jamez on a simple warning where i was trying to help tf so u say im dishonorable by giving a city to the enemy when the leaders of my own alliance(jameslongst) didnt trust me!!
when this happened i was shocked to the core as i had believed in tf leaders until then...and to find out after months in the alliance i wasnt even trusted about a simple warning i turned switched sides and burned tf as much as i could...

BTW i wonder whatever happened to rx and jimmy they had a policy of not letting any1 post on exts and tf members could post only with their permission it appears as though pro grep and alex been the only ppl from tf now replying....
Did rx and here best co-founder jimmy crawl in a cave??
Guess they too scared to admit their bad leadership abilities!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser54192

@collect78900
I can see what you are saying, but even if that is 100% true (simply because I have no proof either way), I don't think it excuses your actions.
  • Handing cities to an enemy alliance is basically always treachery.
  • If you seriously disliked that alliance, the best thing to do would be to explain the situation and find out a sensible way to leave, not just hand cities to the enemy and then jump to the enemy.
  • If you tell anyone that you have information but refuse to show proof, it is pretty natural for there to be some suspicion. I've seen that sort of thing happen a lot of times before. And if there were previous issues between yourself and TF leadership, that makes it all the more likely.

I was briefly in the TF family on this world, and I have to say that I never saw nor heard about any rule about needing leadership's permission to post on the externals.

Perhaps they have gone back to playing the game? This forum has got pretty messy, especially with certain people (look a few posts back) being completely hypocritical in terms of crying about propaganda while spreading their own propaganda at the same time.

collect78900

Phrourach
@collect78900
I can see what you are saying, but even if that is 100% true (simply because I have no proof either way), I don't think it excuses your actions.
  • Handing cities to an enemy alliance is basically always treachery.
  • If you seriously disliked that alliance, the best thing to do would be to explain the situation and find out a sensible way to leave, not just hand cities to the enemy and then jump to the enemy.
  • If you tell anyone that you have information but refuse to show proof, it is pretty natural for there to be some suspicion. I've seen that sort of thing happen a lot of times before. And if there were previous issues between yourself and TF leadership, that makes it all the more likely.

I was briefly in the TF family on this world, and I have to say that I never saw nor heard about any rule about needing leadership's permission to post on the externals.

Perhaps they have gone back to playing the game? This forum has got pretty messy, especially with certain people (look a few posts back) being completely hypocritical in terms of crying about propaganda while spreading their own propaganda at the same time.

"Handing cities to an enemy alliance is basically always treachery."
Do you expect me to have told Rx that i am gonna join the enemy especially at that time when tf were leaking info to a spy.
They i.e rx tried to give me false info to see if Im a spy but i came up clean.

"If you seriously disliked that alliance, the best thing to do would be to explain the situation and find out a sensible way to leave"
Say tf im gonna jump ship and gonna join tm.....wait for a couple of weeks and ill handover the cities one by one.....have u lost it kal?
what do u think tf is gonna let this happen the second i mention this even by pm i would have been kicked and internalized

"If you tell anyone that you have information but refuse to show proof, it is pretty natural for there to be some suspicion. I've seen that sort of thing happen a lot of times before. And if there were previous issues between yourself and TF leadership, that makes it all the more likely"
Yea a lot of suspicion about a simple plan warning saying me might get opped!

+ Why give tf cities for free atleast make them pay 300K BP DOD AND AOD awards as well......

"I was briefly in the TF family on this world, and I have to say that I never saw nor heard about any rule about needing leadership's permission to post on the externals."
Pro-grep seems quite lately.(maybe he got a warning from tf leaders)

but even if that is 100% true (simply because I have no proof either way)
I see no reason why i should prove it to you,it isn't going to make much difference.
I see no point continuing this bickering any longer and would try my best to avoid this topic looking forwards.