Semper are Oficially the most UNLUCKY alliance in all of Grepolis!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2413
  • Start date

DeletedUser2413

It would appear that they just can't seem to do anything right! They have even displeased the Gods so much that they are showing their full wrath upon them!

Either that or they are just the most UNLUCKY alliance in all of Grepolis history!
E6Y.png

DeletedUser2413

You have way too much faith in them me thinks this is...

Brad3 said:
I haven't noticed you or your alliance up until now. haha. Anyways, The only reason I'm attacking you is because u have recently taken one of our cities.

Zabbi said:
More than one my friend, and the reason you haven't noticed us.. is because we used to be one of you before we realized how shiete Semper was... It would have been wise to save yourself and remove that silly banner..... As well the only reason I took New York City was because the fellow had tried to spy on one of my polis'.... I can't have Semper thinking stuff like that will just go unforgiven.

He ended up recalling those attacks sadly, but then sent another from one of his other cities... I can't wait to post the report here and show how it panned out for him! :p

DeletedUser2413

That I was... Then I realized you cannot help those who are not willing to help themselves!

DeletedUser2413

Shanks Man! I really liked it when I created it, but today I've been tempted to ask Becca if she can do something to spice it up for me.... *wanders over to Becca's storefront gazing at all the amazing siggs*

No more spammy though... gotta save space for my next Semper post showing him get pwn'd! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2413

Nubbly Nubs Semper those are!

Here they are for all of you to admire the genius of Semper! For anyone interested I imagine they are VERY poorly defended as well! Hahaha... Nubbly-Fi strikes again!

Thanks for the (almost) Free BP! ;)

This time they at least sent a little bit of clearing for the harbour! Surprise, surprise...they may have learned a thing or two!

Eel.png

Then again maybe not... I should have known better to think I could re-instill my faith with their alliance...

A LOT of good that heroic power did when the transports sunk like rocks! :eek:

Eem.png

Een.png

A few more yet to come in a few hours! :)

DeletedUser

Here they are for all of you to admire the genius of Semper! For anyone interested I imagine they are VERY poorly defended as well! Hahaha... Nubbly-Fi strikes again!

Thanks for the (almost) Free BP! ;)

This time they at least sent a little bit of clearing for the harbour! Surprise, surprise...they may have learned a thing or two!

Eel.png

Then again maybe not... I should have known better to think I could re-instill my faith with their alliance...

A LOT of good that heroic power did when the transports sunk like rocks! :eek:

Eem.png

Een.png

A few more yet to come in a few hours! :)

Zabbi can you hook me up with a city near you? An inactive Sf so I become a target too :) ?

DeletedUser2413

Well Dakkar.. I've heard that Semper-Fi have a special deal going on right now...

"Conquer a Semper village in the next few days and get 8k FREE BP!" =P

Yay.... here's the rest of them for you guys...

This time he actually sent a LS attack before hand.... only 6 though, I feel insulted! :rolleyes:

EhM.png

That was a waste of 140 favor, but I didn't want them to enact a spell! ;)

EhP.png

Another colony ship, why you guys are just WAY too kind! :cool:

EhQ.png

DeletedUser2413

ACT NOW... GET YOUR Semper village TODAY, you wouldn't wanna miss out on this SMOKIN' hot deal!... Just Call 1-888-NUB-BPME to get yours today!

DeletedUser

In all fairness, that is ocean 64 where Semper Fi have lost a lot of troops and even more navy in the course of the war with GrepoHugs.

DeletedUser2413

I used to create excuses for them too... but they really don't deserve to be defended.

This was Frankious's response to me thanking him for the free BP...
lol,yep,that was a freebie,dumb me forgot to send lightships

The thing is that he actually did send navy in the first few attacks on the first page... They just didn't bother to wait and see if it was enough to clear my harbour first. I am slightly appalled at what they thought would be enough.

DeletedUser

That was a wonderful read Zabbi mate really enjoyed it thanks put a smile on me face! :)
Your making them look as bad as there attacks have the ever heard of biremes or triremes!! I wish I was playing on that world Keep up the good work mate :)

DeletedUser

nice work :3

More than anything this thread actually highlights how having an uber-defensive game is bad for noobs. Sure it requires effort and/or loss due to the mechanics of the game to wipe em out but when they in turn want to attack themselves they get wiped out like this o.0 lololol.

wish i was the one under attack i need more free cp :3

DeletedUser2413

.....this thread actually highlights how having an uber-defensive game is bad for noobs......when they in turn want to attack themselves they get wiped out like this......

Ummm.... I'm not too sure, but uh.... We're you attempting to call me a noob here!? o_O

Most of my BP is actually offensive not defensive... just to let ya know! ;) Are you saying it is bad to be prepared to defend against attacks if need be?!

DeletedUser

no im calling semper noobs.

and defensive bp is the best kind :3 its almost always nearly free.:3

DeletedUser

no im calling semper noobs.

and defensive bp is the best kind :3 its almost always nearly free.:3

Agreed. Except your BP sucks. Uona how are you that high with shitty BP?

DeletedUser2413

Hmmm... if you think uona's BP is lousy.. I better just go cry in the corner for I while. :'( Oh... and I'm pretty sure Dakk meant to say "such sheite BP", so he doesn't get an infraction! ;)