Semper Fidelis, recruitment!

DeletedUser

Semper Fidelis
The alliance, Semper Fidelis.
Is recruiting players from Ocean 36 and Ocean 47.
you must be in one of those two ocean's to join, or else you most be very close.
The Alliance is set up to be a good and strong alliance, we got only active members so far, and hoping to see more join.
Our criteria's is that you are in those oceans or around them, around our avg.point pr.city. And are a active and have somewhat of experience from grepolis. Experience is everything from good knowledge on the game by reading up on the "help" to playing grepolis since it relise.

If you wish to join, and think you meet the criteria.
Then contact me in the game, my name is "Hamero"

I hope to get some response in the forum and in the game.

Semper Fidelis means Always Faithful.

- Hamero:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrillology

Phrourach
36 and 47...
Almost like how 37 is a Ghost town... and my alliance dominates the center all the way to the eastern boarder.

Thrillology

Phrourach
My alliance now Influences 3/4 of the ocean. The Barbarians are kinda cramped in the north near the boarder, next to Attican Warriors and Drunken Pacifists.

DeletedUser

I just loved at the beginning of my jaunt in Upsilon I asked if anyone in the alliance was a U.S. Marine, (along with the other Marine related alliance names), and not one... Being a former active duty jar-head I always get a kick out of people using names and such without any actual affiliation. Nothing wrong with it I suppose - Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

For those who do not know - Semper Fidelis (always faithful) is the U.S. Marine Corps motto, and that is where most (not all) people come in contact with it.

DeletedUser

Listen Guy were all in allainces and do not want to leave