Discussion Senate

DeletedUser27128

So this point was raised up in my alliance on Actium just now...

I always keep my Senate on 24, as I can't be bothered demolishing it down (to lets say level 15, thats what most people do). Plus the population return is kinda insignificant. Question is, is it worth demolishing the Senate or not?

DeletedUser31385

Well, every soldier counts. Most people demolish to 14 though (Just enough to re-expand the harbor). However, if you do this then it takes longer to re-expand the buildings. That is the only downside to it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22708

Plus the population return is kinda insignificant. Question is, is it worth demolishing the Senate or not?

I don't think 7 population for per senate level is insignificant though. If your city is fully developed for the sort of nuke you want to build in there, why not demolish it? If you don't change how your city is build, the senate takes up population and gives nothing in return.

Now if it's a front line city, i wouldn't demolish it. But for cities that are safe and where you're sure what nuke you want to build there, of course.

DeletedUser31385

I don't think 7 population for per senate level is insignificant though. If your city is fully developed for the sort of nuke you want to build in there, why not demolish it? If you don't change how your city is build, the senate takes up population and gives nothing in return.

Now if it's a front line city, i wouldn't demolish it. But for cities that are safe and where you're sure what nuke you want to build there, of course.

I agree. Just make sure the city is safe before you demolish.

DeletedUser

I'm trying to find more info on this...
Why stop at level 14-15? is there a reason you would not demolish the senate even further to free up even more pop?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Because if you get hit by a lightning bolt and the building damaged was the harbor and your senate is below lvl 14 you would not be able to level the harbor back up. That becomes a real issue in cities that you send CS's out from.

DeletedUser46251

Also I think you can only demolish with a level of at least 15 from memory? So can't demolish further.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

I can see the demolition screen with a level 14 senate. No point in demolishing the senate any lower though.

Ranga1

Strategos
level 9 is last level but if you demo it to level 9 then you cant demo anything else, including the senate.

DeletedUser52860

yes below level 10 you are unable to demolish (anything)