Rejected Sending back support

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal
I suggest that players who receive support have the option of sending home several units instead of having to send all the support from a city back in one wave.

Reason
When sending land defense to support an ally sometimes the defense takes a beating and gradually wears down. Eventually all of the defensive land units will get wiped out and a nuke will kill all of the transports. To prevent this from happening it is up to the player who sent support to monitor and recall "several units" at a time to make sure all of the transports don't die. If the player who helps goes offline they cannot keep up with the recalling of transports. This would help with that problem.

Details
Much like recalling your outside support the player with the support in their city will have the option to click either send home units meaning all will be sent back or they can select several units to be sent back.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good idea. A minor tweak that will allow consistency by both parties.

DeletedUser

thumbs up

it would be nice to use when an enemy has support in your city after a failed CS attempt if you have alliance attacks coming in. that way you could send home portions and just leave nice tasty-size stacks for your alliance to kill in your city ;)

DeletedUser14786

I agree. This may have only been a dev oversight to begin with anyhow.

I can see this being appreciated especially in revolt servers, where the person sending the support isn't gaining anything from it anyhow. This way the defender (presumably online to monitor the situation) is able to send back transports and unnecessary support.

I don't see any downside to Raider's suggestion, besides giving another slight advantage to the defender in terms of keeping empty transports alive. But even so, if the defense supplier was online they could just do that anyhow.

Good idea!

DeletedUser

(claps) (thumbs up sign)
a good idea our devs must implement this

DeletedUser19318

Great Idea.. the supporting player gets punished enough by not receiving any Def Battle points from his support being killed.. why should they not have this option of there support being looked after by the defending player

DeletedUser

Big thumbs up! Only a little change, can't see why it's not there already :)

DeletedUser

I agree...

They had the same choice in Greek times to send back a few re-inforcements of others...

DeletedUser19554

i've been meaning to make this for a long time and keep forgeting or forgeting this is here lol

(thumbs up)

DeletedUser

Bolth thumbs up for this :)

even if it was just your own city so you dont have to go find witch city they are from to recall the trans...

Status
Not open for further replies.