September SOTM?

DeletedUser4013

Carf has just started Uni, so he's a bit busier at the moment than he used to be.

DeletedUser

Partying and Studying no doubt - I live in a town with a large community of Uni Students. They are, interesting to say the least.

DeletedUser

I understand he is busy, but the thing i do not get it, there are so many forum moderators, why can't anyone else takes over and put images on vote.

How much does it take to set up a thread for voting and comment.

DeletedUser4013

I would take over for it, however since I am entering a sig for the SOTM it would not be fair for me to see each person's entry since the competition is meant to be anonymous

DeletedUser

This is turing out to be longest SOTM contest. Not many guys participated and still it takes eternity to get to next step.

Carf when are you going to start final round?

DeletedUser4013

With the absence of Carf, due mainly to Uni...I am going to get the next round of the current SOTM going. Give me a little bit to get the threads and groups up and running. Also, once I have the groups put together, I will need the name of each person who has gone through to Round 2 to PM me which entry belongs to them so I can ensure that the proper person receives their reward at the end of this SOTM

DeletedUser

By no means do I really know when it will be completed but I think it will be finished by the 18th.

This is purely a guess haha.

DeletedUser

Since its over, why don't participant discuss it here.

I like to have constructive criticism on my entry

This is the one i submit for SOTM

Signature1.jpg

This is another one i made but i did not like resolution

Signature2.jpg

I stressed too much to include both space and greek in the signature. Did not noticed that greek part was optional.

Any comment and criticism are welcome.

DeletedUser

I save everything as a png. I just looked at an ad and though it was a bit like grepo. So I incorporated that into space.