SERBIA 2 is recruting!

DeletedUser

The Serbian Alliances mainly still exist by virtue of the handful of loyal players, only around 5% of the two alliances actually have any power to at least defend themselves.

In order to fight them, it's only worth it to strike the core.

DeletedUser

I disagree my only thoughts, SERBIA and SERBIA 2 take on 2 many peeps at the same time which causes new recruits to leave and he older ones to feel the full burden, this more than lkely has led them to NOT GROW i feel they should make more allies and reform.... and please can someone message me and tell me what MRA stands for im no good with abbreviation

DeletedUser

In reference to the comments on the first page, instead of being negative with subtle sarcasm, why not be positive with helpful advice?

Even if an an inferior alliance is recruiting & you happen to be in a superior alliance, why bomb their thread? Does it compensate for your lack of in real life?

These forums are pathetic. Every time I rarely visit, it is always the same old cliché from the typical Joe Shmoe.

DeletedUser

I disagree my only thoughts, SERBIA and SERBIA 2 take on 2 many peeps at the same time which causes new recruits to leave and he older ones to feel the full burden, this more than lkely has led them to NOT GROW i feel they should make more allies and reform.... and please can someone message me and tell me what MRA stands for im no good with abbreviation

MRA stands for Mass Recruiting Alliance.

DeletedUser

I am suprised that SERBIA still exists to be honest. I saw them in the rankings the other day on grepo stats. Yes I was checking out some rim alliance that caught my eye and they were ranked near SERBIA. Ahh nostalgia moments. Seems like half a year ago since I pillaged my first cities some of them were SERBIANs

When I played Epsilon I recruited 40 of them

DeletedUser

That's why there's been a massive walk out recently of the stronger players to either join other alliances or make their own often anti-MRA alliances.