Serbian Wolrd!

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,I have one question: Can someone make a Serbian world like a en.world,us.world?Its that possible!?
We have a lot of players in our country who plays Grepolis and we want from InnoGames to make one world for us please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24461

I'am from Serbia to!We have a lot of player in our country!Once we have played on world Lindos we had our alliance too with a 350 players!!!!
PLEASE MAKE A WORLD FOR US PLEASE!

DeletedUser

yeah so many serbians on this game. although they make such great players I think the quality of players on en servers might go down slightly though.

DeletedUser

Can Someone tell me how they can make a our world?Or i must to contact a InnoGames?

DeletedUser

PLEASE MAKE WORLD FOR US

srb.world something like that or sr.world,grepolis.srb

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'll say what I said in the other thread you made before I locked it for being in the wrong area.

Opening a server for another country isn't something that is likely to happen at this point. Were there enough players from a given region to support a full server of their own Inno would likely have opened one there at some point during these 5 years. Regardless all such decisions are made by Innogames and it is not something we can decide.

DeletedUser

But we have enough players in all world we have about 100 player!
In lindos we had about 350 players and our alliance SERBIJA!(you can look this in forum Lindos(EN57)if you not belive me.

DeletedUser22517

I am from Macedonia and our best player and probably the best player in grepolis is from Serbia(10 players from Balkan) but lest be real the only servers with quality are EN servers.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
To open a server you don't need hundreds of players you need many thousand with the possibility of growth for more. A few hundred is never going to cut it. Opening up a server in a new country takes serious man power in terms of hours of work in setting up everything not to mention the cost.

DeletedUser

What you think about Balcan server!!!!Throughout the Balkans has over 10,000 players AND MORE :)

DeletedUser29066

What you think about Balcan server!!!!Throughout the Balkans has over 10,000 players AND MORE :)

That should be a blast. Serbs, Croatians, Bosnians, Montenegrins, Slovenians all together on one server. Perhaps some Macedonians too. Sweet. One big happy family. :p

DeletedUser22517

Me you and balrog1968 we can have our own alliance just 3 of us then :D

DeletedUser

Always thought it to be much more exciting to play in an international world and international alliance, just learn so much about other people in other countries and the cultural diversity is just cool.
Sure it might be nice to talk about everything in your own language and have the game programmed in your language as well, but in my opinion it just gets boring real fast, especially as you dont have the constant supply of new players than EN worlds have. You will end up playing a world with 300 players already during midgame...

Just my humble point of view at things.

DeletedUser48362

Anyone interested into.an Alliance made from Balkan players??? Im fro slovenia and im looking foward to meet moree Ex Yu players here.