Serenity Looking for Members!

DeletedUser47807

Serenity
Peaceful, friendly, and helpful

You are obviously here because you saw the thread and decided to check it out. So, i'll skip all of the boring reasons on why you should join.

So, with that out of the way, let's get down to business. Want a fair and friendly alliance? Join us.

Stats of the alliance

Wars - 1 (Ended with diplomacy and we are now in a pact with them.)
Members at time of posting - 6
Points at the time of posting - 17755
Recruiting Status - Open to anyone with 1000 points through indirect recruiting (i.e Alliance Finder, this thread) and 2000 for direct recruitment from alliance leaders

Now, in order to join you must have at least 1000 points as posted above. So, if you wish to join, just copy/paste the below application form and fill it out. Just basic things to help me get to know you before joining.

* = Required
Points*:
Cities*:
Past Game Experience?*:
Past Leadership Experience In Grepolis?*:
Reason For Applying?:

That's pretty much it. Thanks for taking the time to check out the thread and to reply! -SniperDragon142

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47121

Your in a dead server,it just wont get too much attention.

Asking somebodies age and real name is not the way to start things off.

DeletedUser47807

the why is it in the requirements list?

Please look at the little thing above the application form. The little thing that clearly says "* = Required." Does Age and Real Name have a * next to it? No, it doesn't. It helps to read sometimes. Now unless you are interested in joining the alliance, please move along.

EDIT: LOL at the people giving me bad rep. You think i care about that on a forum i'm only using for recruitment? Pretty petty that you take away rep without even reading the post first though. You all just look directly at the application and then lose your minds without even attempting to read it first.

DeletedUser

Please look at the little thing above the application form. The little thing that clearly says "* = Required." Does Age and Real Name have a * next to it? No, it doesn't. It helps to read sometimes. Now unless you are interested in joining the alliance, please move along.

EDIT: LOL at the people giving me bad rep. You think i care about that on a forum i'm only using for recruitment? Pretty petty that you take away rep without even reading the post first though. You all just look directly at the application and then lose your minds without even attempting to read it first.
just putting an * next to the word required isn't very clear , the way you wrote it looks like anything under the requirements is required

DeletedUser47807

just putting an * next to the word required isn't very clear , the way you wrote it looks like anything under the requirements is required

I can see how it would be confusing to someone without common sense. As i said, unless you are here to apply, move along.

DeletedUser

And i don't need advice from someone who can't comprehend simple things. So please, take your advice elsewhere.
I'm allowed to voice my opinion if I want as long as it's on-topic, and since it's about the requirements it is on-topic

DeletedUser

I can see how it would be confusing to someone without common sense. As i said, unless you are here to apply, move along.

Now now, insulting other players will not make people attracted to your alliance. It will make potential recruits stay away for fear of you not being a patient and understanding leader, and is not a great trait for diplomacy or leadership in its entirety.

negging-meme-300x289.jpg

But what do I know, I am just A Breeze so clearly I am lacking a brain.

DeletedUser

Now now, insulting other players will not make players attracted to your alliance. It will make potential recruits stay away for fear of you not being a patient and understanding leader, and is not a great trait for diplomacy or leadership in its entirety.

negging-meme-300x289.jpg

But what do I know, I am just A Breeze so clearly I am lacking a brain.
I should have thought of that comeback, and you're right, he did get very angry when I had an honest misunderstanding about his requirements, a leader with such low patience could insult his members and not accept any of their ideas.

DeletedUser47807

No no, my alliance makes pretty much all of the decisions and we vote on everything. What i don't like is when i make a recruitment thread and people come and tell me how terrible it is without even reading it. If you can't understand that Age and Real Name is NOT required, you have bigger issues to worry about.

DeletedUser

No no, my alliance makes pretty much all of the decisions and we vote on everything. What i don't like is when i make a recruitment thread and people come and tell me how terrible it is without even reading it. If you can't understand that Age and Real Name is NOT required, you have bigger issues to worry about.
It looked like a typo, I'm actually very smart and plan on being a scientist (astronomer) when I get a job. Anyway, just show that to a large amount of people and see how many interpret it the same way I do

DeletedUser47121

This is what you did

* = Required
Points*:
Cities*:

This is how it should have been done

Real Name (not required)
Game Username:

DeletedUser

This is what you did

* = Required
Points*:
Cities*:

Real Name (not required)
Game Username:
I agree

DeletedUser47807

This is what you did

* = Required
Points*:
Cities*:

Real Name (not required)
Game Username:

Ah yes, opinions. Opinions i don't need. I did it how i want it to be done and i have had 2 people say "Nice job" through positive rep. Now, unless you wish to apply, stop flooding this thread with useless opinions and let people apply.

DeletedUser

Ah yes, opinions. Opinions i don't need. I did it how i want it to be done and i have had 2 people say "Nice job" through positive rep. Now, unless you wish to apply, stop flooding this thread with useless opinions and let people apply.
why not take that idea, it would really clarify the requirements for a lot of people

DeletedUser47121

You say everybody gets to vote in your alliance but thrn you say i dont need opinions,your kinda digging your own grave as nobody wants to have a dictator for a leader.