Serenity Looking for Members!

Discussion in 'Hyperborea (en45)' started by SniperDragon142, Aug 28, 2014.

1. SniperDragon142

SniperDragon142 Chiliarch

Serenity
    Peaceful, friendly, and helpful

You are obviously here because you saw the thread and decided to check it out. So, i'll skip all of the boring reasons on why you should join.

So, with that out of the way, let's get down to business. Want a fair and friendly alliance? Join us.

Stats of the alliance

Wars - 1 (Ended with diplomacy and we are now in a pact with them.)
    Members at time of posting - 6
    Points at the time of posting - 17755
    Recruiting Status - Open to anyone with 1000 points through indirect recruiting (i.e Alliance Finder, this thread) and 2000 for direct recruitment from alliance leaders

Now, in order to join you must have at least 1000 points as posted above. So, if you wish to join, just copy/paste the below application form and fill it out. Just basic things to help me get to know you before joining.

* = Required
    Points*:
    Cities*:
    Past Game Experience?*:
    Past Leadership Experience In Grepolis?*:
    Reason For Applying?:

That's pretty much it. Thanks for taking the time to check out the thread and to reply! -SniperDragon142

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  2. civecnavi

civecnavi Chiliarch

Your in a dead server,it just wont get too much attention.

Asking somebodies age and real name is not the way to start things off.

3. SirNoelRules

SirNoelRules Guest

I don't play on this world, but I saw this and that's really just too much to ask for someone who just wants to join your alliance in my opinion.

4. SniperDragon142

Hence why it's not required.

5. SirNoelRules

SirNoelRules Guest

the why is it in the requirements list?

6. SniperDragon142

Please look at the little thing above the application form. The little thing that clearly says "* = Required." Does Age and Real Name have a * next to it? No, it doesn't. It helps to read sometimes. Now unless you are interested in joining the alliance, please move along.

EDIT: LOL at the people giving me bad rep. You think i care about that on a forum i'm only using for recruitment? Pretty petty that you take away rep without even reading the post first though. You all just look directly at the application and then lose your minds without even attempting to read it first.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    DrunkenBaws likes this.
  7. SirNoelRules

SirNoelRules Guest

just putting an * next to the word required isn't very clear , the way you wrote it looks like anything under the requirements is required

8. SniperDragon142

I can see how it would be confusing to someone without common sense. As i said, unless you are here to apply, move along.

9. SirNoelRules

SirNoelRules Guest

I'm just giving real advice for you

A Breeze likes this.
  10. SniperDragon142

And i don't need advice from someone who can't comprehend simple things. So please, take your advice elsewhere.

11. SirNoelRules

SirNoelRules Guest

I'm allowed to voice my opinion if I want as long as it's on-topic, and since it's about the requirements it is on-topic

12. A Breeze

A Breeze Guest

Now now, insulting other players will not make people attracted to your alliance. It will make potential recruits stay away for fear of you not being a patient and understanding leader, and is not a great trait for diplomacy or leadership in its entirety.

[​IMG]

But what do I know, I am just A Breeze so clearly I am lacking a brain.

SirNoelRules likes this.
  13. SirNoelRules

SirNoelRules Guest

I should have thought of that comeback, and you're right, he did get very angry when I had an honest misunderstanding about his requirements, a leader with such low patience could insult his members and not accept any of their ideas.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
  14. SniperDragon142

No no, my alliance makes pretty much all of the decisions and we vote on everything. What i don't like is when i make a recruitment thread and people come and tell me how terrible it is without even reading it. If you can't understand that Age and Real Name is NOT required, you have bigger issues to worry about.

15. SirNoelRules

SirNoelRules Guest

It looked like a typo, I'm actually very smart and plan on being a scientist (astronomer) when I get a job. Anyway, just show that to a large amount of people and see how many interpret it the same way I do

16. civecnavi

civecnavi Chiliarch

This is what you did

* = Required
    Points*:
    Cities*:

This is how it should have been done

Real Name (not required)
    Game Username:

SirNoelRules likes this.
  17. SirNoelRules

SirNoelRules Guest

I agree

18. SniperDragon142

Ah yes, opinions. Opinions i don't need. I did it how i want it to be done and i have had 2 people say "Nice job" through positive rep. Now, unless you wish to apply, stop flooding this thread with useless opinions and let people apply.

19. SirNoelRules

SirNoelRules Guest

why not take that idea, it would really clarify the requirements for a lot of people

20. civecnavi

civecnavi Chiliarch

You say everybody gets to vote in your alliance but thrn you say i dont need opinions,your kinda digging your own grave as nobody wants to have a dictator for a leader.