Server offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17045

How about we all divert our attention to the Tour de France :)

DeletedUser17045

No, it is an AWESOME alternative ;) + The stage is getting into the juicy bits. Almost 40km to go :p

DeletedUser

Ahh it cant be as exciting as yesterdays stage! Voeckler held off the schlecks so well. Also Jens voight is one of the toughest sons of a ***** iv ever seen!

DeletedUser

Please be patient, I will post an announcement as soon as I am notified that it is fixed.

As to compensation Innogames warrants an annual availability of 97% as per Article 5 of the terms and conditions.

DeletedUser

Okay! Okay! Its an "awesome" alternative! :D I wonder when Chi is released via UTC+1 time..

DeletedUser17045

The world is back up and is functioning fully...for now. Hopefully I won't jinx it? :p

DeletedUser

All seems being working fine but I still have not access to the real number of my troops!!!! ????

Why is this happening????

DeletedUser

All seems being working fine but I still have not access to the real number of my troops!!!! ????

Why is this happening????

There are no server problems as far as I am aware, if you are concerned there is an issue please submit a support ticket for the world moderator to look into.

DeletedUser16478

AGAIN? REALLY? TWO MINUTES BEFORE I NEEDED TO DODGE THIS TIME? REALLY? I am voting now...

DeletedUser6156

I presume all issues have been solved now and I am locking the thread.
Send me a PM if thats not the case and i'll look into it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.