server time

• Thread starter DeletedUser14397
  • Start date

DeletedUser14397

I'm having trouble with the server time it seems to be jumping anyone else have this kind of trouble?

is there anything i can do to stop it?

wooly

DeletedUser14397

it jumps for me about 20secs.

i send support 1 sec after the CS of instance and then when i refresh its about 20secs behind pretty dumb if you ask me, specially when timing is key to this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

randomizer, if u send ur attacks the landing times can jump +/- (30 secs i believe, not 100% sure)

adds something more to the game then just time u gotta try to calculate that in aswell

DeletedUser14397

ah OK mate that explains it abit

thanks very much

DeletedUser

Also wooly i would suggest that before you launch any kind of attack, or anything where timing is essential, you should refresh your page. (simply press F5 or hit the refresh button on the top near the address bar) Sometimes being on a screen for too long can throw the timing off and could be another problem wen timing important things. Twizzlers is right as well, there is a 30 sec gap where things can get sour. Also i believe that if the attacks and/or supports are coming from different cities that it will also add another factor in there. (the last is not proven however it seems that wen sending the attacks and supports from the same city timing is a bit easier)

DeletedUser

Very strange you should mention this as over the past few days i thought the random time thing was down as its been working great..

1qsqvs.png

1z332va.png

Just takes alot of testing and luck, i find using Administrator really helps.

DeletedUser14397

i would like to apologize for the use of a word that i shouldn't have put up here i see its been edited and thank you for doing that

my lesson has been learned.