server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Innogames should stop using low cost servers and buy some good ones ;)

and again other servers for the countries don't have any trouble ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14397

i want a refund for the time im losing by not using what i paid for, who/where do i go about this

DeletedUser17088

its been down for a few minutes. venture outside and feel the grass beneath your feet.

DeletedUser17088

Futurama_fry_looking_squint2.jpg

Richard

Strategos
Hello,

I've reported the errors, the system admins are looking in to it.

Thanks for your patience.

Richard.

Please do not state something as a fact, when you very clearly do not know it to be a fact, and you are even more clearly either incorrect in your assumptions, or misinformed.

DeletedUser3613

Lol (phew) I spilled some coke the other night, glad it was rich being clumsy that caused it and not me

DeletedUser

even if that was true, i would hazard a guess that the international server has far more traffic than the regional versions? (or maybe i'm wrong :D)

DeletedUser

Hello,

I've reported the errors, the system admins are looking in to it.

Thanks for your patience.

Richard.

Please do not state something as a fact, when you very clearly do not know it to be a fact, and you are even more clearly either incorrect in your assumptions, or misinformed.

as I play several country-orientated servers myself and they did work, therefor I can state it as a fact!

Richard

Strategos
Grepolis International was not the only community affected by the server issues, ergo, you are wrong. Unless you either work for Innogames, and are privy to our internal info, or you have open accounts on every single Grepolis community, I fail to see how you can state it as fact.

DeletedUser

Don't all of the grepolis community get affected by an update?

DeletedUser

Grepolis International was not the only community affected by the server issues, ergo, you are wrong. Unless you either work for Innogames, and are privy to our internal info, or you have open accounts on every single Grepolis community, I fail to see how you can state it as fact.

I play 5 different servers atm and only this server is a bit unstable the last few days, the other four work fine, and to whom I am connected or have intel from is not relevant.

But this is a non-discussion, so if you say another server had the same problem, it is up to you, I give my info from what I know and see.

The end

DeletedUser3613

OK guys well the servers work .....YAY !!!

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.