SES in Sigma

DeletedUser

The South East Syndicate has joined Sigma.

We are an alliance with our origins in Beta. We are based in O55.

Our Stats speak for itself

What other people say about us:

my top 5 would have to be:
2:South East Syndicate- Great members and very powerful. Has a great core and good leadership.

My top five?
1. Molon Labe
2. StoneCutters
3. The Flying VP
4. South East Syndicate
5. Phoenix of Carthage
My top five are not in an order

11: South East Syndicate - Already is a top 10 in my eyes. With a few good recruits they could be top 5. Serious threat to any alliance that dares battle them.

11 South East Syndicate -A good alliance, remarkable skilled players, and should be already in the top 10 alliances. In fact, I think they are one of the true top 4 alliances. (the other 3 are already in the top 10, however not all of them hold the top 4 positions, I think only 2 do)

We are an alliance of highly active/experienced players (we currently have 8 players in the top 100 in Beta) and whilst we may not be the largest alliance in terms of numbers, we play as a team and have fun. Our points average is one of the best in Beta.

We are at war with the Number 1 alliance in Beta, check out our colonisations against them

We play to have fun and each help each other grow. One in, all in.

If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, pm me in game, jump on board and enjoy the ride.

Our motto is "Easy to get in, hard to stay in".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck, but remember that this is Sigma, not Beta...

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]
Thanks for the heads up, thought I posted this in beta.

Title should read "SES in Beta"

All this confusion about which world we are playing in, gets to me sometimes.
[/sarcasm]

+rep for Captain Obvious!

DeletedUser

Good luck with your alliance :)

I just wish you had gone North West :D

If not for joining you, but for the competition ;)

Looks promising, if it can carry over it's reputation.

DeletedUser

@andrew : did you ever play gamma ?? member of the illuminati ??

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]
Thanks for the heads up, thought I posted this in beta.

Title should read "SES in Beta"

All this confusion about which world we are playing in, gets to me sometimes.
[/sarcasm]

+rep for Captain Obvious!

All I really took from this thread was the negative impression I formed of you after reading this post. Best of luck with your alliance..

DeletedUser

@andrew : did you ever play gamma ?? member of the illuminati ??

I played Gamma for about 2 weeks and lost my internet haha, so no, I was never a member of the Illuminati.

Why is that?

DeletedUser

thought maybe you were an old teammate there of the same name.. i think he had an "s" at the end of andrew though :)

DeletedUser

@Lord Josh Allsop: Which one was it?

Good luck, I'm anxious to see how you'll do.

Lugosi

Strategos
SES aren't that amazing; it's just they look better than the people around them in the ranks like TIR, TFL then X/Oceanus. Also they send messages to enemies to try and poach there members ;) want a good alliance, if your experienced enough and I get along with you and also I find you moderately amusing. message me in-game, finding who I am will prove your intelligence :p

DeletedUser

SES aren't that amazing; it's just they look better than the people around them in the ranks like TIR, TFL then X/Oceanus. Also they send messages to enemies to try and poach there members ;) want a good alliance, if your experienced enough and I get along with you and also I find you moderately amusing. message me in-game, finding who I am will prove your intelligence :p

From a player who was rimmed

I always think of SES as higher than there rank like many people do I guess.

DeletedUser

All I really took from this thread was the negative impression I formed of you after reading this post. Best of luck with your alliance..

wow beginners protection isnt over yet and ppl already dont like thaunit :D

normally it takes 3-4 failed siege attempts, a bunch of lost cities and some of his really really cocky msgs before ppl develop a dislike for our "SES No 1" hahahaha...

though , ahem, thaunit is far from, errm, No 1 , in sigma :p

anyways, to those around us, you WILL hear of us one way or the other... to those far away, oh well we should all thank our mutual fates, innit??? :)

DeletedUser

I find my really really cocky messages entertaining :)

Kicked well ahead of Corfu as Number 1 in Beta.

Will get there soon enough in Sigma :)

DeletedUser

<3 SES

Sure you guys will do great here on Sigma too. As a heads up, some of us active skype going Dragon Head guys are also joining Sigma. Alliance is currently titled Melon Lube for obvious reasons.

DeletedUser

So we meet again ses, AND YOU WON'T KICK ME OUT THIS TIME.... because I'm not joining :p

DeletedUser

@ egod.. ah will be good to have you guys on sigma.. which oceans are you guys in ?? maybe something more concrete could be worked out in this world... btw/ arent the ClanHarmada guys with your team ??

@ rappy boy - good to see you boy.. how's it going ?

DeletedUser

@ egod.. ah will be good to have you guys on sigma.. which oceans are you guys in ?? maybe something more concrete could be worked out in this world... btw/ arent the ClanHarmada guys with your team ??

Clan Harmada was one I was a leader of and my first alliance in Beta before founding ML. The original founder of Clan Harmada quit after a while but has made his come back here in Sigma. The alliance I am in on this world is a completely different one and does not have any diplomacy. So even though we are allied in Beta, I can't say the same in Sigma :p (nothing personal). We are in o35.

DeletedUser

And I shall not be boasting out top 2 players ranks in that ocean :p