SES in Sigma

DeletedUser

All these Beta boys, what shall we do?

T'will be great to see you guys in O55....

DeletedUser

Welcome aboard to Sigma. There's quite a few of us from Beta in this world it seems. Glad to see if SES can do the same performance as they did on Beta.

Best of luck Unit & SES. I see there is nothing about the alliance I'm in yet. :( Eric is very slow me thinks. hehe

DeletedUser

Thank god all these people came to my rescue. Was starting to think i would win most unpopular player in Sigma :(

DeletedUser

Haha Otis I'm making enemies :D

ThaUnit you could never be unpopular lol.

DeletedUser

Lol Beta thought I trolled/was annoying.. well I'm going to be twice as bad here on Sigma. Dixie Normous seem a little butt hurt that I have not raised my hands screaming hallelujah at their accomplishment of being the top ranked alliance!!!! lol.

DeletedUser

I just joined SES in Sigma. I hope I can work my way through the ranks with them. I wasn't around with them in the other worlds but I plan to help where I can.

DeletedUser13647

The first post sounded like a book review:

"Just look what the critics are saying about South East Syndicate:

VOYA: Beautifully written with an incredible twist ending that leaves readers stunned.

Washington Post: I just can't wait for the sequel in Sigma, this was just amazing.

A New York Times Bestseller."

but anyways good luck in 2.0

DeletedUser

I am thinking about joining this world would like to try out ses.Where do I go south west

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No. South East Syndicate are in the South East Region. Hence their name: South East Syndicate.

In the SW is a few alliances, however one really tough crew taking it to the big alliances and that is the alliance I am in. ;) We constantly change our name, and there is only about 6 of us total. Our ABP as a whole, we're ranked as the top 30 alliances aggressively with only 6 of us. Not too many alliances are pulling that stunt off. :)

South-East Syndicate are one of the top 12 Fighting Alliances. Good job guys, you'll be a force to reckoned with.

DeletedUser

You'd join The Republic :cool:

17th Overall, 2nd in Ocean 46 and 31st in ABP. I can't find you in game but send me, Kidd Calver, a message.