SES reaches The Big Leagues

DeletedUser

SES Noobs??

Discussion On How Nooby The Ses is :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you in N3mesis ocean? if so.. you are done for.

if you are far from the UAE core.. you

DeletedUser

no were 2 oceans away from him :)

There almost eliminated from our ocean then were moving to 65 :)

DeletedUser4013

And which oceans are you going to have to move through to get to UAE?

DeletedUser

Anyways N3mesis and crew are busy playing wiff us. And I will say I hope they are having as much fun as we are...so far they have been a great competition, most notably N3m.

DeletedUser

*plays We are the champions on electric Guitar* We are the Champions my Friends.
We'll keep on fighting till the end. No Time for losers because we are the champion's. We'll rejoice in the SeS

DeletedUser

yeah... hes a little out of reach for my cs too... we're doomed...

btw looks like the aegeans in o65 finally decided to get their act together... theyve teamed up with kingdowm of warriors and have sent in close to 20 attacks already on one of my cities... plus theres another 24 incoming as of now...

funny thing is the initial message to start the attacks on me was started by pros theon apparently but none of them have managed to muster up any courage yet... hopefully someday ill get attacked by a prostitheon, but today is not the day alas...

DeletedUser

hmm lets see battle stats:

SES has taken 5 polis from UAE and lost 2 to them. the last polis we lost to the Aegeans was back in 15th of April. Of ours, 4/5 have been taken in the last week or so.

SES VS PT (I love this)
we have lost.. umm.. 1 on the 17th of June.. and we have taken in return.. hey 20.. i love whole numbers :)

who says beta is boring.. ?

DeletedUser

btw looks like the aegeans in o65 finally decided to get their act together... theyve teamed up with kingdowm of warriors and have sent in close to 20 attacks already on one of my cities... plus theres another 24 incoming as of now...

funny thing is the initial message to start the attacks on me was started by pros theon apparently but none of them have managed to muster up any courage yet... hopefully someday ill get attacked by a prostitheon, but today is not the day alas...

Good luck there buddy, If the old PG guys attack like they can you'll be in for a tricky time. UAE maybe slightly battle rusty though.

DeletedUser

lol... thank you for quitting beta... saved me a LOT of trouble today :D

though i wouldnt have minded facing yondo in action... the aegeans have the numbers and the troops.. but then i guess its the whole mra lack coherent action thats coming into play here... though i dont wanna speak too soon, seeing i have 27 fresh incomings :) ...

nothing spectacular from KoW yet... but germanicus seems kinda grumpy... didnt take kindly to my in-game msgs lol...

anywayayix.. back to duh game... CHEEEEAAAARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Ryche sometimes even you can get annoying.

Anyways Now that 4 ses leaders visit the forums umm well that's about it.

DeletedUser

aw cummon rappy... you know we luv ya :D

:edit

btw in game update... MORE INCOMINGS!!!! havent had this much action in grepo since remorce wanted his 1v1... and that was his 10 cities taking on my 4/5.. this is like 60 different cities taking on 3 of mine...

ive got 28 more to hit.... though the good part is i still havent used even 1 pop worth of alliance def support yet... but i think, now i should...

** runs back to the game...

DeletedUser

Hmmmm ryche we might have a problem

SOMEONE POOPED ON THE FRONT CARPET.

Anyways yes there all from the uae and yes they will fail

DeletedUser

though i wouldnt have minded facing yondo in action...

LOL Dream on, I have never in my time in this game seen such an great leader, only player close to him is Egod, and both quit the game.

thank the gods to do not face Yondo.

DeletedUser

haha, maybe so Devyn, but at least they would probably have showed more spine than they do right now.. what i find surprising is the Kingdom of Warriors joining the fray.. i mean you call yourselves warriors and you prove yourself to be nothing more than another headless chicken in the crowd ?? man talk about mob mentality ? UAE , rank no. 1, no of players 244, avg points 70k + PT, rank no 9, avg pt 24k no of players 152 were not enough to take on little old us.. ?? i mean we're 69 players at rank 14 with an member avg of 38k .. and after they sent over 50 attacks at ryche, he is the one who ends up starting a seige in one of their upstart towns.. !!! haha UAE needs yondo to lead them, we all knew that, but i figure the Praetorians of old would be worthy of fighting on a 1 on 1 someday.. afraid not.. their esteem for themselves is obv nowhere as i high as mine USED to be...