SES reaches The Big Leagues

DeletedUser

I think its great that weaker players like Rappy Boy are taking over accounts with cities they werent good enough to build themselves.

Makes them an easy target for domination.

Rappy Boy, I could have gotten you an account closer too us, but no, you wanted to go an hide off in O54.

Guess this is part of the plan to destroy the SES! Hahahaha, join a hopeless alliance that is imploding, so far from any SES member that you are out of harms way.

Good move genius!

DeletedUser1405

And just to make it all interesting again oh nevermind.

Pingu how you finding all them lovely farms( whoops) villages i mean. :D

DeletedUser

Im in o54 and you guys never showed me what UAE is about...heck I'm right next to you.

Though UAE has given me quite a few new cities down here though.

DeletedUser

Im in o54 and you guys never showed me what UAE is about...heck I'm right next to you.

Though UAE has given me quite a few new cities down here though.

Haha, it is a cat and mouse game with you guys. Come and try to take one of my cities and I will show you how this game is played. You guys have been trying to spy my city for the past 9 days and haven't been successful. Wofty, kandl, and you. I think at the last count you all had spent 150k and still haven't been successful. It will take about 3 times that amount to get a report if your willing to spend it. We are taking cities left and right from Phenomen, and you guys are taking cities from our weak or inactive players.

By the way, you are next on my list...watch your back. I am taking one of your cities within the next 3 days. :eek:

DeletedUser

My caves are empty, spy as much as you want. Although, you might not like what you see :)

DeletedUser

Mcmurphy...could you link those cities that you guys have taken? I can't seem to find them.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the link. All that shows me is that you took a city from N3mesis. Good job on catching him offguard. The other UAE cities that were taken are inactives and disadvantaged players in a different ocean.

I took cities from Cochise, ezr611, and Tiresias....are these guys scrubs of Phenomen?

DeletedUser

I cant believe the UAE would allow someone like Rappy boy in their alliance.

Good luck with that, I thought the UAE were better than that.

DeletedUser

I cant believe the UAE would allow someone like Rappy boy in their alliance.

Good luck with that, I thought the UAE were better than that.

Yeah....came as a surprise to me as well.

Oh well, I will be gone in a few hours my VM starts. No more Grep worries. It was fun playing with you all...especially the Phenomen guys. We had some epic battles. O54 is going to be very different.

DeletedUser

So you talk trash then back out once some1 called you on it.....And no we had no "EPIC" battles....you took some inactive cities...

DeletedUser

So you talk trash then back out once some1 called you on it.....And no we had no "EPIC" battles....you took some inactive cities...

Yep, lol. I was just talking smack. I am out of the game. I wanted to have some fun and talk some sh!t on my way out. And the cities I took were not inactive. The city I took from ezr611 we lost over 800 Biremes and you guys lost over 1k LS. Cochise is not inactive either. He is a "somewhat" smart player. I have battled him for months. I don't know much about the other guy, Tiresias, but I thought he was active.

DeletedUser

And by epic battles, I am talking about the operations we pulled on you guys. Taking 3 to 5 cities at a time. Only had a couple of those, but it was fun and something you don't see very often.

DeletedUser

actually you took the old Cochise's town. Ever since toast came you have failed every assault...ask N3m. Ezr611 look at his grepostats....sim city but he was our spy so we kept him...plus we started on same island. Tiresias was caught right before vac mode caught on. Looks at the activity on gs. Its ok though have fun in the future.