SES War Stats

DeletedUser

Grepostats has updated and its SES 1 Phenomen 0

-Achilles- (aka Dwarfius) is shooting off his mouth that its about to be 1-1, but there have been no reports of sieges from our members. Guessing Phenomen have done what they do best, pick out the inactives :)

Rather than take inactives the SES like to take real players.

Results from the first siege are as follows:

Loopcontrol - 7 attacks, 444LS losses
X-Eye - 11 attacks, 1,063LS losses OUCH!
Red Baron - 8 attacks 329LS losses
Kingslasher - 1 attack 134LS losses
Mavric - 4 attacks 241LS losses
Hforbidden - 8 attacks 668LS losses THAT STINGS A LITTLE
Kadjayuni - 2 attacks 382LS losses
Xenophen - 3 attacks 172LS losses
Chimosan - 9 attacks 1,249LS losses THATS GOT TO HURT
Reilence23 - 3 attacks 621LS losses
Agrepolis - 2 attacks 310LS losses
Kandl - 1 attack 69LS losses WHY EVEN BOTHER?

Total : 60 Attacks - 5,682 PHENOMEN LIGHT SHIPS DESTROYED

DeletedUser

Good Job! How many biremes were lost/how many did you have left?

Lugosi

Strategos
well done SeS, I'm sure pheno wouldn' lie, an enemy city is an enemy city whether it be inactive or not ;) active conquests just get more merit :D

DeletedUser11969

Egod for the record

Number of Brim Losses was 3263, Brims in the harbour at the end +7000 :)

DeletedUser

7000+ wow! im just waiting for number 2 to be taken, not long now ;)

DeletedUser

Egod for the record

Number of Brim Losses was 3263, Brims in the harbour at the end +7000 :)

That is an impressive amount! Don't think any ML conquest has had that many in there (though we haven't needed that many in the past).

Makes one think why Phenomen wasted that many LS on the conquest. Surely the player being conquered could have told them the number and they would just let the city go.

DeletedUser

Guess we need to start taking more cities.

Wanted to public state that Xmortis played a big part in this conquest. They are not done with yet, not by a long shot :)

DeletedUser

That is an impressive amount! Don't think any ML conquest has had that many in there (though we haven't needed that many in the past).

Makes one think why Phenomen wasted that many LS on the conquest. Surely the player being conquered could have told them the number and they would just let the city go.

I think both alliances were trying to make a statement :)

DeletedUser

War has no place for blind arrogance though. I would have just done a counter attack and taken another city while you had roughly 10k biremes locked up at the one. Perhaps throw some LS "attacks" at it to keep you guys pinned and waiting.

Lugosi

Strategos
i think they wanted to prove a point eGod

Yes, prove the point that they have done ever since they've been here, only work against an alliance with the help of other alliances. Ever since I've been here it has been the case. I guess Qlander will comeback soon :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well egod as u know pheno absorbed alot of synergy players :)) and we all know what that means

Anyway i agree with you waisting 5k ls is stupid but atleast they gave us some hard needed bp to take their other cities 2 :)
:pro:

DeletedUser

War has no place for blind arrogance though. I would have just done a counter attack and taken another city while you had roughly 10k biremes locked up at the one. Perhaps throw some LS "attacks" at it to keep you guys pinned and waiting.

There was never any worry eGod, two players supplied about 7k of the briemes.

The others just threw in some spares.

While we had them throwing all their LS at one siege, we set sail and begun 5+ new sieges :)

And with 5,600 LS being destroyed, our future sieges will require far less support.

I am more than pleased with the outcome and couldnt have planned it better if i tried :)

DeletedUser

SES 1 - Phenomen 1

Dwarfius has conquer Thorgrimms city. Congrats, a city is a city.

DeletedUser

I'm glad and unsurprised that the SES is still standing strong! *smiles* I just wish I still had the time to do more than pop in to check on the public forums every once in a while. It won't be a tie between cities much longer, if I know my old alliance mates *grins*

DeletedUser

I'm glad and unsurprised that the SES is still standing strong! *smiles* I just wish I still had the time to do more than pop in to check on the public forums every once in a while. It won't be a tie between cities much longer, if I know my old alliance mates *grins*

Crit i lovve you! come back! :(

DeletedUser345

SES 1 - Phenomen 1

Dwarfius has conquer Thorgrimms city. Congrats, a city is a city.

If you claim he his inactive a while throttle you ;)

He was active right up to the point when i started hitting him...

DeletedUser

I agree completely. He was active right up until you started hitting him. Dont know what happened, but he just seemed to give up.

Update: 5-3 and we also managed to get some Xmortis players enjoying the spoils of war, they picked up 2 of the refugees cities too.

Being an ex SYNERGY player, I bet no one can guess what gorgar did when he lost 6 of his 38 cities in 36 hours....

Anyone?? Anyone?? Bueller Bueller?

HE ENTERED INTO VM! hhahahahahaah