SES War Stats

DeletedUser

Thought it was time we updated the SES stats. Have added some extra detail to make sure our players in the O70's are getting the credit they deserve. Our wars:

SES v Phenomen (gains)

59-10

SES v Elite Refugee Corpes (Kwan, just asked for a ceasefire)

8-0

SES v 4G (recently disbanded, refugees in TFL are counted also)

13-0*

*NB: This war/refugee hunt has been resolved.

Total Gains/Losses

SES 80
Enemies 10

DeletedUser

I think the word I'm looking for here is 'ownage'. Good work SES :)

DeletedUser

there far from old ;) i thought everyone was against pheno allies

They aren't really Pheno allies lol. Talking to Hericules would give you a different opinion. Hericules and bAdg3R skirmished for the first few weeks of the war but after a fair bit of poking at each other's defenses they agreed to let it go as they were expended so many resources and getting zero gains. So RT is not fight ML, we do not fight them.

DeletedUser345

I do find the manipulation of the stats quite intresting you have a player losing lots of cities and before it can reck the stats you kick him. Example of Mgpeak;

ztzmnt.png

30tj6g0.png

Another example i could name is Thorgrim as well.

DeletedUser11969

Maybe it is really an active member policy on the part of SES "RED AND YOUR DEAD".

The boring part of this war is Phenomen do not wish to engage in open warfare, all the members are quite OK with losing a city to the enemy then retaking an inactive player city elsewhere.

Oh well I guess its a survival policy :)

Maybe just for the overall record.

LAST 28 day stats

Pheno Gains 220 losses 319 SES Gains 67 Losses 3 (The inactive player)

Hmmm which alliance is making ground, I wonder.

I think they should make a game change and if you lose a city you should lose the city slot too, I think then we may see a real war. Its too easy at the moment to lose a city and just go straight out and take an inactive player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I need you to keep taking my cities...I'm running out of city slots for my O57 island resort.

DeletedUser

None Pheno aren't doing as well as we can and SES arent big enough to make an impact.

No matter how big SES is, with the rest of us hitting them at all sides Phen will never recover lost ground.

Members are leaving and I would think that Thors Hammer has ignored me long enough that I do not care to even speak with him anymore.. ML will war Phen, I am sure SC will, SES will, and I think that PoC are having a good time of it.

more then enough to keep Phen from ever getting its feet back under them.

DeletedUser

LOL... give it up ache-illes...

we didnt kick mgpeak out cos he'd been around in our alliance for a bit and just maybe one day he'd decide to pop back into grepo to check up on his pals.. of course we forgot that left an opening for pheno to take a few more inactive cities... now unfortunately we've had to chuck him out...

forgive us for doing so... i think some ppl would advise us to take our own players cities before they fall into the hands of the enemy... i disagree.. i think its more fun if we take enemy cities instead...

DeletedUser

actually the ache is right.. red but still SeS at that point.. so we lose 3 cities.. but they lost how many again ??? big deal.. your founder(kad).. your cofounder(bowzer).. your current leader(thors) and your very active xeye have lost cities to us.. not to mention the many others now inactive, or relocated...

Lugosi

Strategos
Members are leaving

I beg to differ, we have had recent re-joins from mrurson, oorwill and achilles. Haring Isko, tanks25 and david20055420 who left are people picked up from past conflicts who've joined under pressure of loosing there cities which is probably what they're doing now; saving themselves. All other recent player departures are inactives.