SES War Stats

DeletedUser

I beg to differ, we have had recent re-joins from mrurson, oorwill and achilles. Haring Isko, tanks25 and david20055420 who left are people picked up from past conflicts who've joined under pressure of loosing there cities which is probably what they're doing now; saving themselves. All other recent player departures are inactives.

And Milonious? david and Zoki you did not pick up from past conflicts. They went over to Phenomen from ML.

Lugosi

Strategos
Milonius came from PT. zoki didn't come up on my grepostats and david is an exception. Obviously he saw some sense by joining Pheno :p and then to avoid being attacked he switched to VP. All in all the majority of players leaving are those jumping ship as it were; my point was the majority of those were players who'd jumped ship before.

DeletedUser

Milonius came from PT. zoki didn't come up on my grepostats and david is an exception. Obviously he saw some sense by joining Pheno :p and then to avoid being attacked he switched to VP. All in all the majority of players leaving are those jumping ship as it were; my point was the majority of those were players who'd jumped ship before.

Milo has been in Phen for far longer than you and he jumped ship when PT crumbled iirc.

Lugosi

Strategos
Milo has been in Phen for far longer than you and he jumped ship when PT crumbled iirc.

point being? :heh: when an alliance crumbles it usually recieves pressure in attacks from other alliances. This may or may not have been the case with PT as I left beta before this time but still as I said the majority of players leaving is what I said inactives being deleted off this world and players "jumping ship".

DeletedUser

I think PT crumbled due to leadership fail. I don't know though, was never close to them.

Either way. Phenomen's active player numbers are dwindling fast, especially on main borderlines it seems.

Lugosi

Strategos
I think PT crumbled due to leadership fail. I don't know though, was never close to them.

Either way. Phenomen's active player numbers are dwindling fast, especially on main borderlines it seems.

I wouldn't say dwindling fast; our limit before the war was around 105-115; then kad boosted it with TeA players and now we're back to around the normal member capacity. We have lost a couple of good players to the war but nothing substantual :rolleyes:

DeletedUser13405

I beg to differ, we have had recent re-joins from mrurson, oorwill and achilles. Haring Isko, tanks25 and david20055420 who left are people picked up from past conflicts who've joined under pressure of loosing there cities which is probably what they're doing now; saving themselves. All other recent player departures are inactives.

You could not be more wrong. Those players, along with several others (mjdavenger, tobytyler, Serbonius, Wetzel etc.) are all guys you grabbed out of No Surrender. You were not warring with No Surrender at the time, it was a mass recruitment. We have been fighting these players off and on, no matter what alliance they have been in, since November..so believe me, I know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
You could not be more wrong. Those players, along with several others (mjdavenger, tobytyler, Serbonius, Wetzel etc.) are all guys you grabbed out of No Surrender. You were not warring with No Surrender at the time, it was a mass recruitment. We have been fighting these players off and on, no matter what alliance they have been in, since November..so believe me, I know.

Just because we were not officially at war with them it does not necessarily mean they were not attacked by us. You have taken what I have said wrongly I meant the majority of active players who have left us were players who jump ship when under pressure to the stronger side as demonstrated in the ex-SYNERGY lot and former UAE, AoA and so on and so forth.

DeletedUser345

To be perfectly the honest the losses are yes dissapointing especially Milo i thought better of him. The alliance hoppers who have left (excluding Milo) haven't taken part in anything and its not much of a loss seeing as they were only deadweight, its dissapointing on their side that they take themselves over the alliance.

DeletedUser

To be perfectly the honest the losses are yes dissapointing especially Milo i thought better of him. The alliance hoppers who have left (excluding Milo) haven't taken part in anything and its not much of a loss seeing as they were only deadweight, its dissapointing on their side that they take themselves over the alliance.

Zoki wasn't a bad player. Took a few VP cities before ditching Phenomen

DeletedUser

Zoki is an exceptional player. Why you guys would settle for him to leave and join another alliance is beyond me. I do not know if he assisted others around him from Pheno perspective, but he was handling battling VP pretty solo. Zoki has been trying to get out of Pheno for the past 2 weeks to my knowledge.

As far as David, you should know he didn't leave your alliance because he was scared of losing cities. He's another great turtle you guys had at your disposal. However, since day 1 of this "World War" he didn't like Pheno. Your previous/current leaders made a huge mistake. They encouraged/welcomed this war. Maybe not from all angles, thinking they had other alliances that would assist them when it came down to it. However you guys did not. David recognized that since day 1.

Both of these members were not deadweight within Pheno. Or at least they didn't have to be. They could have been great assets to your entire alliance if they were in the middle of the core. However, to be honest, they were far from being inside of your core. They were on your borders, where others nearby them were turning ghost or were deadly inactive players. VP has lost interest in Pheno a long time ago however we're still taking cities off of you guys at the same rate as we always have been. The first month we struggled, however after Feb 1st. You guys became a joke for VP. And I think it is because you guys had alliances hitting you from all angles. Your border members would not be able to play that type of war because they needed support from you guys when they could not get it. Too bad, some of them were decent members that just quit because they couldn't take the heat anymore and weren't offered another home or didn't seek one.

DeletedUser345

The first month we struggled, however after Feb 1st. You guys became a joke for VP. And I think it is because you guys had alliances hitting you from all angles.

Yup we were gang-banged a great little tactic there used by you guys.

DeletedUser

Yup we were gang-banged a great little tactic there used by you guys.

Achilles, tbh. That first month VP didn't know how other alliances were going join in which side. That first month, you guys were still losing cities to us. However, we weren't losing to you guys. We've lost the same villages to you guys at the same rate before & after the war. We knew if other alliances stayed out of it, it will be a long drawn out war between VP & Pheno. We may have lost it, but not sure tbh. That didn't occur and I hate to speculate to be honest.

So did we use that tactic no? Did it occur? Yes. It's how your past leaders/current leader rolled the dice against his former nap/allies. If they had done a better job, this war would have turned out much different.

DeletedUser345

That first month, you guys were still losing cities to us. However, we weren't losing to you guys.

I'm pretty sre we were winning against you, X and SC i'll check Kad's stats threads i apoligise if i'm wrong.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sre we were winning against you, X and SC i'll check Kad's stats threads i apoligise if i'm wrong.

iirc it was very even between VP/Pheno and close between VP/SC. Only one you guys had a huge amount more conquests was on X. But that's X lol.

DeletedUser345

iirc it was very even between VP/Pheno and close between VP/SC. Only one you guys had a huge amount more conquests was on X. But that's X lol.

Ahh yes i just looked in the actual war it was 6-2 VP's way and 26-12 Phenos way against SC, very tight.

DeletedUser

At least no one can say SC joined in after everyone else. We led the way. Hmmm not sure bout the SC to Pheno count anymore though.

Lugosi

Strategos
At least no one can say SC joined in after everyone else. We led the way. Hmmm not sure bout the SC to Pheno count anymore though.

We would do better against SC but the player we target mainly runs into vm as soon as there out of it so its pointless. The rest of SC aren't that rewarding; their creamy centre is simply no way near me :(

Last edited: