Sesame Street

DeletedUser

I am the best player ever, and I'm looking for players to join me and my alliance.
The alliance name is Sesame Street. Everyone who plays with me will do as you are told or be booted.
If you are better than me you will be booted, as I like to be the best player on the team.
If you attack with archers and swords and defend with lightships you meet the criteria.
Also you must do Olympic Games in all cities, so if you are poor dont bother applying.
My in game name will be snuffleupagus.
Join or Die

DeletedUser

Ahahaha.
Sounds like my kind of alliance, where do I sign?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Something funny Deus? You will be the first to DIE. This thread is only for those who want to join Snuffy. SO STOP SPAMMING MY POST WITH SPAM.

DeletedUser

I would join but I would be booted before you can say bananas because I will be miles ahead of you mate.

DeletedUser

I would join but I would be booted before you can say bananas because I will be miles ahead of you mate.

Bananas
Your booted, ha
I don't have time for opinionated people like you anyway. I want players who will do my biding. You sir obviously have an attitude problem.
So who will join me?

buddy1971

Phrourach
hi my name BIG BIRD i don't like to build troops because they are to barbaric so i only build the brown transport boats to carry my spies and merchants .... may i join your alliance ????

DeletedUser32498

I am the best player ever....If you are better than me you will be booted, as I like to be the best player on the team.
It's funny how these two sentences contradict each other...

DeletedUser42407

I won't need to fight you this alliance won't even form so theres nothing to fight against.

DeletedUser

I wasn't asking for input. This is a dictatorship. You will all pay for your insubordination.
Now lets get down to business, who wants to be Elmo?