Sesame Street

DeletedUser

pm me if you want to make a bet on how long this alliance will last and why it want last longer:). I don't want to trash this forum to badly;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

pm me if you want to make a bet on how long this alliance will last:). I don't want to trash this forum to badly;)

Uhh 2.536 days. I mean if you look at the experience levels here, everyone is a total noob

DeletedUser

I give it 1 day. if it last till BP is over (chace of that happening: .00000001%) then I will crush it. I give it a day as he would be the only member. then he will see how big the other alliances are and run to a MRA like Spartans. finally ill team-up with MRA Police and destroy Spartans or a bigger MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Yeah, or he'll join the noobs on the pacific rim, err I mean rim :)

DeletedUser

he, he. you may think we are noobs but we actually have work together before and have fun. we have 3 very important rules (order of importance):
1. HAVE FUN
2. Be active
3 (tied for second) Be nice and friendly to each other.
plus even if we are noobs, which everyone is to the 4th gen, sometimes noobs pull out and win. not saying that Sesame Street will but ive seen noobs do this before. oh and be honest, you were once a noob to and so was everyone here.

DeletedUser

Ok
So Spunky Monkey is out. No worries, I've smelled a Spunky Monkey before...not good.
You can leave now spunky, I get you don't want to join. Plus your attitude is very poor.
Your spamming my possibilities of creating the best alliance that never played yet.

DeletedUser

and with any luck, never will play. look, we are only trying to help you. very, very, very few players wan to be in a dictator alliance. ive only seen 1 other alliance do that and they actually did great, but the leader was a master mind in war, he was like a 30 year vet or something. anyway, lets say there's 1 million people actively (I wish, then each world would be a lot better) playing grepo. then lets say only .3 mil (still a lot) want to play this world. your chances are, only 20 or 30 of those 300,000 players would want to join a dictator alliance. then there are other, more famous dictator alliances, so with all the luck in the world, you'll only get 2-3 good members. if you would change the alliance into one like mine, fun and power to the people, then you would get a lot more players to join. but it seems like you want change at all. plus you dont have any experience (if you do then you don't show it in your post) so that would make those 2 o 3 good members change to 1 good member. Also we are helping you in 2 ways-1, the more post you have, the more views you get and 2, im sure most people would want to see how this turns out so they would stay up-to-date on this forum. so, your welcome for the help and just change to a more laid-back alliance. oh and don't trash talk me unless you got back-up.

DeletedUser

Well this is my second world. But I am confident that I will rule oceans 55/54/65/66/45/44
In my last world I was the ruler of my alliance, we got to 40 cities. I ruled with an iron fist. I had 12 cities myself
One of my players got to 13 cities but I had to boot him because he became better than me.
So buyer beware
Will you join me Spunky?

DeletedUser

Well hello
You want to be in my alliance of subordinates?

DeletedUser18223

I wonder how many cities do i have in belle? Just wondering though?
:pro:

attachment.php

DeletedUser

Well this is my second world. But I am confident that I will rule oceans 55/54/65/66/45/44

so before the world even opened, before you saw how good any of these alliances will be, before you realize that you start in 55 and 54 so many great players will be there and great players lead to great alliances. before all of this, you figured you would rule the 2 best oceans plus 4 more. (44 and 65 or 2 oceans alliances like to go to too.)

In my last world I was the ruler of my alliance...

you do realize you can lead an alliance but not rule it unless you are attacking it and winning. what world was this?

...we got to 40 cities...I had 12 cities myself One of my players got to 13 cities but I had to boot him...

was the 40 cities before or after you booted him?

... I had to boot him because he was better than me

I thought you were the best player? and if you boot anyone who is better then you, you'll never last long, even if you do get a lot of members. if your city gets taken, will you boot everyone cause they are bigger?

Will you join me Spunky?

how desperate are you? you trashed talked me and I trashed your forum (your words). not to mention I have an alliance with 20 members already. I would rather take 1 of those members then 1000 of you (no offense) cause they have more experience, play together well and don't get mad when someone is better. my answer is no. and you cant join my alliance. (yes I know you are going to ask as that's what all the alliances like these do, since they cant get any members, they join an alliance with good protection.)

buddy1971

Phrourach
i really hope that you guys understand that THE SESAME STREET alliance is a joke and just something to get a laugh !!!

but just in case be sure to keep an eye out for BIG BIRD and THE COOKIE MONSTER stealing your resources and blowing up your walls...:pro:

DeletedUser

i really hope that you guys understand that THE SESAME STREET alliance is a joke and just something to get a laugh !!!

I think we all realize that;) its one big bowl of laughs

...be sure to keep an eye out for BIG BIRD and THE COOKIE MONSTER stealing your resources and blowing up your walls...:pro:

im the cookie monster, ill make everyone a deal (everyone except phineaus2), if you give me a cookie I will leave you be:)

DeletedUser

Spunky Monkey, I thought I told you to buzz off. Seriously. Go. Post your nonsense somewhere else.
Nobody likes you. I have been reviewing your posts and,...

DeletedUser30111

This whole thread is proof of how great apollonia will be, so ridiculous...