Sesame Street

DeletedUser

agreed. so, Phin, what do you see in my post? experience or but kicking alliances;) if you want me to go (which im not, sorry but this thread is to fun, it needs some Funk) then why did you ask me if I wanted to join you? oh and I got you 369 views (of course I had help from the other posters), your welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

buddy1971

Phrourach
I think we all realize that;) its one big bowl of laughs

im the cookie monster, ill make everyone a deal (everyone except phineaus2), if you give me a cookie I will leave you be:)

nope my cookies are for me and i might take some of yours too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you cant, cause you are to scared ill attack you and wipe out your walls, and troops. you owe me a cookie for protection. hay, anymore of this I think we better do over message, lets not talk nonsense on here

DeletedUser30607

I will join. I am always helpful and am looking to learn.

An enemy leader is helping me currently in another server. I have helped him by giving him my password and he is going to show me how ghosts effect the game. I think this will teach me a lot and I can bring this great knowledge to this alliance.

DeletedUser41936

Woah why all the hostility? Well looks like the North-East is safe, i'll just relax and sim. :)

DeletedUser

and with any luck, never will play. look, we are only trying to help you. very, very, very few players wan to be in a dictator alliance. ive only seen 1 other alliance do that and they actually did great, but the leader was a master mind in war, he was like a 30 year vet or something. anyway, lets say there's 1 million people actively (I wish, then each world would be a lot better) playing grepo. then lets say only .3 mil (still a lot) want to play this world. your chances are, only 20 or 30 of those 300,000 players would want to join a dictator alliance. then there are other, more famous dictator alliances, so with all the luck in the world, you'll only get 2-3 good members. if you would change the alliance into one like mine, fun and power to the people, then you would get a lot more players to join. but it seems like you want change at all. plus you dont have any experience (if you do then you don't show it in your post) so that would make those 2 o 3 good members change to 1 good member. Also we are helping you in 2 ways-1, the more post you have, the more views you get and 2, im sure most people would want to see how this turns out so they would stay up-to-date on this forum. so, your welcome for the help and just change to a more laid-back alliance. oh and don't trash talk me unless you got back-up.

you cant, cause you are to scared ill attack you and wipe out your walls, and troops. you owe me a cookie for protection. hay, anymore of this I think we better do over message, lets not talk nonsense on here

I agree. I will help you. Someone needs to teach this deluded individual named Phineaus a lesson in grepolis manners. We will show him together with our 30 year experience in the grepolis game.

DeletedUser41959

Dude I'm playing grep from the mid XX century and you think you can beat me ? :p

DeletedUser41959

The 20th century . I was trolling , duh.. :p

Are you joining Joris ?

DeletedUser

LOL FunkaMonka if you still haven't learnt how to check on your enemies stats using the tools at your disposition then your going to be in for a big sesame treat for underestimating them ;)

DeletedUser

I agree. I will help you. Someone needs to teach this deluded individual named Phineaus a lesson in grepolis manners. We will show him together with our 30 year experience in the grepolis game.

great. message me in game.

LOL FunkaMonka if you still haven't learnt how to check on your enemies stats using the tools at your disposition then your going to be in for a big sesame treat for underestimating them ;)

what do you mean? I can check on their stats but im only 12 and a half. I don't comprehend everything but I do comprehend this alliance want do good.

DeletedUser

what does age have to do with checking their stats, its not like u get a pop up asking you to confirm you are 18 before entering the site.... If u wud check the stats of most people who have posted in this thread you would soon understand that you are biting off way more than you can chew (12 year old gotta watch his diet)...

I personally think Sesame Street will do awesome ;)

DeletedUser

Will the Muppet's be teaming up with Sesame Street on this world...?