Milestones Sestos Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser21770
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well according to your Grepostats you aren't very famous :p
Acording to noobstas i am not.Probably coz i have stop playing grepo 17 months ago,and this is a new account.But try to check noobstas after the BP ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have no doubt you'll be dead or have left the server before we get a chance to get to know you :/ while it saddens me knowing I'll never get to see your greatness I do gain some reassurance knowing that my cat is no longer the least great living being I have encountered today.

DeletedUser21770

Please leave this thread for milestone discussions/announcements and nothing more, otherwise it makes it difficult sifting through rubbish to find the important stuff =P

DeletedUser40895

I ALREADY DISLIKE YOU.Who am i?You will find that during this world.
You don't seem like much of a threat, judging by your current points. Neither is your alliance.
Why would you even judge someone based on one sentence, rather than after having spoken with him? This is a bit short-sighted.

In other words:
trolling.jpg

*edit
@Rising Legacy
My apologies, I didn't notice the third tab so I didn't read your comment before posting.

DeletedUser

Immortals and Black Templars are MRAs, HaP should be #1.

DeletedUser

Acording to noobstas i am not.Probably coz i have stop playing grepo 17 months ago,and this is a new account.But try to check noobstas after the BP ends.

But yourt not much when your in a two person alliance and only have 1100 points...
I guess I'm in no alliance and have 1000 points, but thats cause I've rejected all the invites sent my way, cause theyre all MRAs or tiny alliances... Black Templars, Fighting Stallions... Ares Warriors also, but they're no MRA and have some members on my island.

DeletedUser21770

Please leave this thread for milestone discussions/announcements and nothing more, otherwise it makes it difficult sifting through rubbish to find the important stuff =P

While it's great you're praising Honour and Power (which I appreciate), I have asked that this remain strictly for milestone announcements and discussions. If you want to talk about the world so far then you could always make a thread for it. In fact I'd insist on that as it would put a bit more life into these forums =]

DeletedUser

Get rid of Militia Kills, because there is no way to know if someone is lying.

DeletedUser22931

2ikwpap.png

DeletedUser21770

Honour and Power also hit 1000 DBP

White Pit also just hit 2000pts

DeletedUser

2k ABP HaP
screenshot can be uploaded if needed, to lazy to do it right now xD

DeletedUser

I was half asleep :p Leave me alone xD
Guess I accidentally read the player milestones :p