sestos speed

DeletedUser

i started playing sestos last week..but it seems very slow compared to other worlds..and it will take long time to have a second city..i think the developers should do something to increase the speed as soon as possible..otherways the sestos population will get redused

DeletedUser19042

athulsidhish,

Speed settings of the world are always released a few days before the world opens. So the players who would like to join can decide whether they like the settings or not, and will join the world or not.

Settings can't be changed now. You should have joined an other world, with higher settings.

Sincerely,
J

DeletedUser

i started playing sestos last week..but it seems very slow compared to other worlds..and it will take long time to have a second city..i think the developers should do something to increase the speed as soon as possible..otherways the sestos population will get redused

LOL, every world has different speed for different players....inno makes slow speed worlds for players that can't play for too much time in grepo and makes fast worlds for those who have too much time to spend here...so, if u have time, go to fast world, if not stay here...but the settings won't be changing...players won't leave because they chose this world as they can't give much time in this game. :)