Sestos World Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser19042

Hey...
I always found this a very interesting thread.

The point of it is that you make predictions about the world.

Like,
Alliance A will fall within a month.

Or

Alliance B will go in war with C

or

Alliance D will win the war with A

or

Player A will Top the world in 2 weeks.

You get the point.

Try to get this started!
J

DeletedUser

I predict that Star will fall within the next 2 weeks, and that White Pit will join The Black Death Imperium (or try to).

Also predict that Angels of the Apocalypse will go to war with The Wolves (if they aren't already)

Predicting that star will fall as they are fighting us at HaP ;)
White pit just wants to be in an alliance with alot of points and TBDI is nearby (well HaP isn't an option anymore :p)
and final prediction is due to their proximity to each other :)

DeletedUser

1. White pit will ghost within the next 2 months
always a few early gold burners that ghost when things dont work out their way.

2. Imperial Army will emerge as a top 12 alliance.

its only 6 guys right now. but they are more impressive than 90% of the alliances with over 40 members.

DeletedUser

No one predicted my alliance ruling Ocean 74
and I am still growing.
#1 in Ocean Alliance rankings.
Points are not the be all end all though so we will tough it out and see what unfolds.

DeletedUser22931

I predict that some noob will quit barely a month after the world starts with promises of returning after summer is over. :eek:

*waves to HaP* :)

DeletedUser25164

I predict that some noob will quit barely a month after the world starts with promises of returning after summer is over. :eek:

I think the chances of that happening are almost certain :)

DeletedUser24914

I predict that LABA12233 will win the world. They are currently ranked 1683 in the alliance rankings, but they still have a chance.

DeletedUser

I remember that something like happened in another world.
But the dude never did come back! :D

DeletedUser7176

can't really blame them for that. I have played all of two days and looking outside i wonder why i started again. lol
this game takes so much time to do it right that you can easily miss most of your summer. This game is seriously addicting and should come with a warning that you will have no life. Maybe that is just me failing to find a balance. I get seriously OCD about this game.
Attack.png
i love the high i get from this.
I may kick it and go enjoy my summer and life before it gets its hooks into me again. And of course if you ever leave a world you rarely go back, even though you did plan on returning.

DeletedUser47129

i predict that SDG will implode when someone else other than me attacks them