Inactive Topic Set Default Loot Time with Commander

DeletedUser

Proposal: When looking at the farming overview, it is default to demand and 5:00 minutes. There should be a place in the settings to choose if you want demand or loot and what time as your default.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Checked

Reason: It would make it more convenient for the people who pay.

Details:Simple enough

Visual Aids: Not needed

Balance: None

Abuse Prevention: None

Edit: This is a click-reduce idea. When you go to the farming overview, 5 minutes is always selected. Personally I know that I am not around enough to do a 5minute loot, so I usually do 20 minutes. Instead of having to click 20 minutes every time, I wish I could just make that my default time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26213

Pretty good idea, i don't see anything wrong with it. +rep

(and I think I remember your name from Corinth)

DeletedUser

Isn't there something like that for premium members who have captain?

DeletedUser

I see this as being one of those things that "reduces the amount of times you have to click."

I'm not sure this will work out good and under what circumstances it would work. I'm open for this idea to be discussed further. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Like I said before isn't this already there for people who a sea captain, all they have to do to acsess it is to go on island info, the farming overview?

DeletedUser

I am having difficulty processing what it is you actually are suggesting, either you want to implement something already in-game, or you want to be able to select the exact amount of cool-down time for farming villages and the relevant resources for that time... which has been suggested before and wont pass, because it is pretty much unnecessary.

DeletedUser20429

I think he's trying to do something similar to A Pebble where you can use a slider to choose the amount of time you want to demand/loot. If this is the case this would be closed due to it already being in Improvements. But if it's not what he's suggesting then I would like to also know what he is trying to say.

DeletedUser

If I'm understanding correctly, instead of the 5 minute always being selected, you could lock in the 10 minutes on the bottom, and every time you pull the Captain's farm report back up, the 10 minute mark would already be checked. Would save moving the time around for each city's island if you are not on a 5 minute loop. Haven't read a pebble's to see if this is the same approach, or whether the two work good in conjunction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Highly suggest you get together with a pebble, and combine the two into a superb suggestion.

DeletedUser

If I'm understanding correctly, instead of the 5 minute always being selected, you could lock in the 10 minutes on the bottom, and every time you pull the Captain's farm report back up, the 10 minute mark would already be checked. Would save moving the time around for each city's island if you are not on a 5 minute loop. Haven't read a pebble's to see if this is the same approach, or whether the two work good in conjunction.

yes that is what i was suggesting, I edited the original post

DeletedUser

Yes, I like the idea. I would have a pull down box up the top that has all the options available. That is then the default until changed.