Settings.

• Thread starter DeletedUser13729
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13729

So what will be settings be?I read from announcment topic that they will declared today.:eek:

DeletedUser

2x speed, conquest, morale off. Alliance cap 20 (or whatever, I don't really care).
That would be a perfect world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13729

Idk about cap at 20 but those settings would rock.

DeletedUser

nobody really know speed,alliance cap,bla,bla,bla.so,SHUT UP,U NOOBS!

DeletedUser6983

I hope its speed 2 with revolt. That would be great :) NO Morale tho

DeletedUser

conquest sucks cause the wall dont have value in this world

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that it's speed one... I understand the dev's if it is cause it'll mean more gold usage but if it's true i ain't playin.

DeletedUser

You're right Gen, it is speed 1. Alliance cap 200 (MRA's easier to disband), revolt and BP 5 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
NO I am not joining now...

Speed 1 is to slow and I am not joining another speed 1 world, if it was speed 2 then I would of accepted. Oh well :p

DeletedUser

So you guys went close to make a good world with kappa (screwing only the speed), then you made the crap out of lambda mu and nu with wrong settings.
When will we be able to have a nice world for once?

DeletedUser5

So you guys went close to make a good world with kappa (screwing only the speed), then you made the crap out of lambda mu and nu with wrong settings.
When will we be able to have a nice world for once?

Just because these settings aren't what you class as good settings, doesn't mean that they aren't what is wanted by some players.

Please bear in mind that there are a considerable amount more players than just yourself, we have to cater for everyone, not just a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.