Several Command Window Disabled ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser20415
  • Start date

DeletedUser20415

I can not open several attack or support command at same window now ... why ?????

DeletedUser20415

I feel this is one of the developpers " genius " ideas ... I smell a new external riot against new changes

DeletedUser20415

After that time where we made inno re-enable the usage of multiple windows ... its time for a new riot !\

We want the several comand window back RIGHT NOW :pro:

Its a crucial tactic of timing that veteran players use since centeries ... all what inno is doing right now is taking the skills out of the game, next thing they are gonna do they are gonna put a nice timing option for 50 gold ! :supermad:

now I have a question for the person who is working on change grepolis into pokemon kids games: WHY THE HELL ARE U CHANGING SOMETHING WE USE SINCE 4 YEARS ????????????????? :supermad::supermad:

do you even play the game ??? did u ever passed more then 20 cities ... for god sake leave the game as it is !

the changes that have already been implemented kicked out 50% of the game users so for the love of god dont make who have left leave as well !

DeletedUser21784

Naji, this is how I see it: the so-called "bug" was an advantage for skilled and/or clever players. Every player who was skilled/clever enough to use multiple windows for attacks/snipings, got their troops into the target ON THE DOT. This has caused massive (false) accusations of cheating. Now, with this feature disabled, every player will be at the mercy of the anti-timer -- they will have only 1 try (or max 2, if they react quick) to time their attacks/snipes. No more multi-tries for us means also no more multi-tries for the enemy.
So, as long as Innogames does NOT offer an option for precisely timed attacks bought for gold, I can bear with it. Multiple attack windows disabled means for us all, that we are more or less victims of the random anti-timer.

DeletedUser

After that time where we made inno re-enable the usage of multiple windows ... its time for a new riot !\

We want the several comand window back RIGHT NOW :pro:

Its a crucial tactic of timing that veteran players use since centeries ... all what inno is doing right now is taking the skills out of the game, next thing they are gonna do they are gonna put a nice timing option for 50 gold ! :supermad:

now I have a question for the person who is working on change grepolis into pokemon kids games: WHY THE HELL ARE U CHANGING SOMETHING WE USE SINCE 4 YEARS ????????????????? :supermad::supermad:

do you even play the game ??? did u ever passed more then 20 cities ... for god sake leave the game as it is !

the changes that have already been implemented kicked out 50% of the game users so for the love of god dont make who have left leave as well !

it is not entirely crucial. there are other ways you get the same effect. This is just the lazy way

The introduction of the alarm was far more game changing than this is.

Richard

Strategos
Those are some mighty fine assumptions being made. It was a legitimate bug, multiple windows were causing issues, so they were removed. I'll feed back your concerns.

DeletedUser20415

thank you richard, I saw a lot of pisseed players coz of this on forums of many worlds ... someone must have raised their voice

DeletedUser

I am having a hard time understanding how this "fix" is a bug. You allow for multiple windows in your windows management settings and now you are telling us that now we can't have multiple windows open? Please explain what the difference is between having 2 or more attack/support windows open or having several different windows open.

Once again Inno is changing the game to give the advantage to lesser skilled players because they cry that we are cheating when we can get our timings perfect time after time. Perhaps you can change all the worlds to the same settings as hyperborea and we can all sit around a camp fire holding hands and singing kumbaya whist we drink cocoa.

DeletedUser46838

Those are some mighty fine assumptions being made. It was a legitimate bug, multiple windows were causing issues, so they were removed. I'll feed back your concerns.

This is one of the WORST excuses you can come up with. Keep making excuses, because we aren't going to believe them.

Milos21

Phrourach
I am not sure why it seems that any change made by Inno devs to the existing features in last 2 years is more frustrating than helping?
For the new features, players are sometimes given a chance to say what they think. But modifications of old features are where we are left to the mercy of devs, who are more often wrong than right.

Richard, you should contribute by telling us if multi-windows led to any reported bug, and not by telling us that our arguments are "might fine assumptions".

You guys should start selling great ideas to Inno. Allowing anti-timer to be turned off for gold is terrific idea. That would bring more gold than cutting recruitment times or calling the merchant.

As time goes by, this game is losing its free character.

DeletedUser23986

Richard, you should contribute by telling us if multi-windows led to any reported bug, and not by telling us that our arguments are "might fine assumptions".

THIS!

And btw, weren't 'fixes' supposed to be mentioned in update announcements :pro:

DeletedUser19892

I can still do 3-4 try's. thre is another way to do it. (legal)

but 100% agree with naji. why remove the "skill level" from the game?
why not remove any kind of ranking too? if you dont need sklills to be number 1, why even have a ranking system?

Richard

Strategos
I am having a hard time understanding how this "fix" is a bug. You allow for multiple windows in your windows management settings and now you are telling us that now we can't have multiple windows open? Please explain what the difference is between having 2 or more attack/support windows open or having several different windows open.
Not the same. I am referencing multiple instances of the same window, not simply multiple windows.

As stated, this isn't a feature change, it is a bug fix. Yes, this was reported as a bug, and as a result, it was fixed. The fact it is a useful part of the game doesn't negate the fact it is causing issues with the game, and as such, must be fixed.

You can choose to believe entirely what you will. I will pass your feedback on, but again, this is not the same as when feedback has led to removal of feature changes. There is a genuine and real reasoning for it.

DeletedUser23986

As stated, this isn't a feature change, it is a bug fix. Yes, this was reported as a bug, and as a result, it was fixed. The fact it is a useful part of the game doesn't negate the fact it is causing issues with the game, and as such, must be fixed.
Well, so is it causing so much trouble? I mean, how many players did it affect and how? And how many users use it?

For all i know, I can open multiple tabs and then same window in each of them, why would that be any different?

DeletedUser5819

Well, so is it causing so much trouble? I mean, how many players did it affect and how? And how many users use it?
Not sure how or why you would conclude that is your business. Nor would you have the stats or info to do anything useful with the answers if they were provided. Clearly, the answer is "enough that it needed to be fixed".

For all i know, I can open multiple tabs and then same window in each of them, why would that be any different?
So you don't know whether you can? Why would you even mention it without trying it?