Pnp SG and DRM are shambles.

DeletedUser

Good day Actium! Today we're showing what happens when you go toe-to-toe with teh Pugzzz. You'd think with him having a thousands of troops behind a level 25 wall and tower that they'd be wary but no. They fed the bp whore! What they don't know is dbp turns Pugs on and when he does, he gets the troops rollin'.

6a00d8341c5e0053ef017c31fba61b970b-800wi

jttam9.jpg

Desperate to beat the pugz they unleash 'hell' on him.

30atl02.jpg

Soon they realized that the pugz was winning with him winning every battle and us earning more than twice the bp as the nooblets.

worried-look-fotolia_13855046_xs.jpg

Next time they'll be more careful not to feed it or at least I hope they learn how to attack to give us more bps.

*First PnP so sorry for the poor quality :D*

DeletedUser18636

How is SG involved here? =) None of those are SG members... just fyi check my PnP for full story of:

PnP about AA losing her 10k city... oh wait... what about double BP... dbp ... yada yada
Or wait... what about =) recycling on one of the cities I put into revolt for fun of it... hahaha AA got scared and told a guy to take it to end revolt prematurely, so Snikifis took her city. So after I started attacks for 2-3 days she was down 2 towns... one cause of silly desperation =)

Point => SG, had nothing to do with it... except for me =) Killing some of Pugzies Biremes in his other town and trying it out at the time when that happened. Fun thing there... =) since I know that puggy is a smart boy, tricked him into thinking that first is ls clearance... and cleared biremes with second))) hehehe

Pugsy ain't so good despite insomnia, imo

btw, chariots + catas... some good nukes))) only sword nukes are better... hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry there's meant to be two PnPs, I had it drawn up in notes and copied it. Cba doing SG now unless everyone wants me to :p

A) You know he's a guy because so many people have told you so.
B) AA had arranged that city to be taken earlier as well as another one.

If da puz ain't good then what would that make you? :p Sharp + low ranged? U mad bro?

DeletedUser18636

what it makes me is out of my concern... that's for people to decide and think =)

But pugsy ain't so amazing, the way you worship him =) (As in the end it says - IMO, I am not even trying to prove a point despite - including SG, where you shouldn't really. I only sent decoys on Pugsy with an effort to take some biremes out)

PS: As for his gender as I say, he didn't mind being called - Mam... sooooo it is still unclear to Author

DeletedUser

Lol nice PNP, really does sum up how terrible SG are.

Why don't you try and get everyone to hit us at the same time again noobs

DeletedUser18636

Lol nice PNP, really does sum up how terrible SG are.

Why don't you try and get everyone to hit us at the same time again noobs

=) Some silly willies don't change... King in his all beauty & power... the head of the list makes grand appearance :D

Hey who am I to repeat... SG has nothing to do with it... but sure =)
Who am I to stop a fool from making a mistake... hehehehe

DeletedUser

No mistakes are being made,

All I can see is fear :) If an alliance can't find on it's own then that alliance is nothing

DeletedUser3393

Sorry there's meant to be two PnPs, I had it drawn up in notes and copied it. Cba doing SG now unless everyone wants me to :p

A) You know he's a guy because so many people have told you so.
B) AA had arranged that city to be taken earlier as well as another one.

If da puz ain't good then what would that make you? :p Sharp + low ranged? U mad bro?

Strike, its okay I just want to see how condescending this chauvinist guy can get. I know quite a few girls who would make an example of him lol.

I will give you some SG reports to laugh at, give me a few minute to dig through the 100s they have tried to send at me to scare me.

DeletedUser3393

Just some, I can probably find another 20 like this.

grep4.png

BP Ratio 2:1
grep3.png

BP Ratio 131:2
grep2.png

BP Ration 2:1

4hrs before Revolt went Red:

grep1.png

DeletedUser3393

Hey, I had to give them some BP for them to come back for seconds.. Not like Nerf when I leave my entire land offense lying in the city under attack. :p

DeletedUser

I distinctively remember someone saying, from now he would let his sword speak
What happened to this noble resolution?

DeletedUser3393

I distinctively remember someone saying, from now he would let his sword speak
What happened to this noble resolution?

Wait didnt you already see that you lost ANOTHER city to me? oh wait you guys have soo many noobs you dont know how many them lose cities daily.

DeletedUser3393

Remind me which one please.
Really mate - hows your ego doing? Hurting?
lol, this is just tooo HILARIOUS.. just #3 on the list.. keylin, check who took the city :p

EDIT, foot in the mouth biikej? You delete your comment? is that how you guys hide your shame?

DeletedUser

Yeah. Ive missed that one. Playing from phone so easy to miss thing

Anyway - still I remember someone saying something blablabla
Both of you with Heis-something are the same - if forum won could win the war grepo can close the business

Hugs and kisses - you know where you find me - Id love to face top 20 player from top alliance - shame you didnt show in this forum report from my hit when you lost 10k city ...

DeletedUser3393

Yeah. Ive missed that one. Playing from phone so easy to miss thing

Anyway - still I remember someone saying something blablabla
Both of you with Heis-something are the same - if forum won could win the war grepo can close the business

Hugs and kisses - you know where you find me - Id love to face top 20 player from top alliance - shame you didnt show in this forum report from my hit when you lost 10k city ...

Haha, well I lost the city and said you guys did good. I have no idea, how big egos you guys got that you need more than that? lol. Keep on hammering about your one victory. Go on.