Pnp SG and DRM are shambles.

DeletedUser

Dont drink mate.
Youre quite boring, both of you with hajzel. Golden self ego boosters to be honest

Good luck mate in game - youre top top top.. Did I say top?:)

DeletedUser

Pal everyone on this forum can see how annoyed you guys from top alliance and especiall one top 20 player got about loosing first city in a game... Just remind you, noobs attacked you from 13h

Still would you mind of showing report of weak attack of noob from 13h, who got 900abp, attacking your 10k town with 20lvl walls, by loosing only about 1k troops? Or it just wouldnt fit your profile on this forum?:) speaking of egos

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys keep bragging about this but I don't think you understand with your whole alliance attacking him you only managed to take 1 city from A SINGLE PLAYER. That in my opinion is the funniest thing about all this.

Anyway I'm done replying to this guy.

DeletedUser

You guys keep bragging about this but I don't think you understand with your whole alliance attacking him you only managed to take 1 city from A SINGLE PLAYER. That in my opinion is the funniest thing about all this.

Anyway I'm done replying to this guy.

ArjaaAineZ on 2012-10-01 at 22:42
Just a suggestion, you guys need to organize better.
You can't really be expecting a top 20 player from the best alliance on the server to lose a city with 2-3 players attacking him?

and one of them you: attacking from 6hrs away?

DeletedUser3393

And Aren't you glad that you guys took my advice?
I like to make the challenge better and after listening to me.. But you guys took it to the extreme.. lol instead of 2-3 players. You brought 2 alliances and still only managed 2 cities so far.

What would you have done without me?

And still losing 2 cities to just me, and 8 more to the other clocks who just relished at the idea of an easy city. And Carpe didnt even take part in the OP Completely. If him and Pugs were giving 100% attention to you guys, you would be about 20 down right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AA - I must admit you made me laugh today.. Unintentionally

I enjoy Dancing and cooking and sometimes mixing the two lol. I am very straightforward, it tends to alienate people......

Yes, you can alienate people.. job's done.. can you dance for us or cook for us now? please? :)

PS found you on match.com

DeletedUser3393

AA - I must admit you made me laugh today.. Unintentionally

I enjoy Dancing and cooking and sometimes mixing the two lol. I am very straightforward, it tends to alienate people......

Yes, you can alienate people.. job's done.. can you dance for us or cook for us now? please? :)

PS found you on match.com

So, after you guys realize that you guys are getting whooped in the game.. only thing left is to go personal.
Can't say I expected anything more.

But, my dancing and cooking is only for the clocks.. I just gave them a personal lapdance after they stacked my city with 10k Troops. Sors enjoyed it thoroughly i must say.

DeletedUser

So, after you guys realize that you guys are getting whooped in the game.. only thing left is to go personal.
Can't say I expected anything more.

But, my dancing and cooking is only for the clocks.. I just gave them a personal lapdance after they stacked my city with 10k Troops. Sors enjoyed it thoroughly i must say.

Sorry nothing personal in it. Someone was just trying to figure out what was your timezone... And blame google, that first hit in google search is your advert :) just made us smile.. We like your advert, its nice :) dont take it seriously

DeletedUser

Lulz, gave us clocks are right laugh in the forums!

But someone seriously has too much free time.

@AA, I loved every second of it!

DeletedUser

In the light of recent events this forum is just funny... And is making clock just pathetic. Howgh

DeletedUser

relax mate. you know what I was referring to. Yes, this forum and it's name makes you look pathetic :) think about it - top alliance

DeletedUser18636

=) You should delete this thread

All you do... is make fun of your own allies... btw, DRM Still supports us "FYI" hahahaha

The Eyrie... =) the little town... which put pugsy/zippa/rajid on their knees... mwhuahaha... I thought Zippa knows better then to send transports before clearing harbors... but hey that's just for another PnP, or... wait nah... I will just leave it as it is...

DeletedUser

=) You should delete this thread

All you do... is make fun of your own allies... btw, DRM Still supports us "FYI" hahahaha

The Eyrie... =) the little town... which put pugsy/zippa/rajid on their knees... mwhuahaha... I thought Zippa knows better then to send transports before clearing harbors... but hey that's just for another PnP, or... wait nah... I will just leave it as it is...

There should be no DRM supporting any SG cities. AND if there is i will catch them or Clockmare catch them and let me know we will restart them.

DeletedUser18636

There should be no DRM supporting any SG cities. AND if there is i will catch them or Clockmare catch them and let me know we will restart them.

Jerry, half of your alliance is still supporting us =)))

DeletedUser

So you have support and still failing? lol

When I get back from exams, I shall cast wisdom on all your cities.