SG-Elites + EoTD attacking Relentless?

DeletedUser

Can't blame you bud. I would have done the same.

I'm doing good, almost at the level I was at prior to my short retirement, so I will need another target to aim for once I've passed that.

DeletedUser

I was amazed when I saw the new Greco's points in Theta, but I kinda got over it when I saw that it was speed 3. Not that it was easy to get that strong.

DeletedUser

I was amazed when I saw the new Greco's points in Theta, but I kinda got over it when I saw that it was speed 3. Not that it was easy to get that strong.

If you mean me bianh, then sorry to tell you i am not playing theta..if someone else you are refering please excuse this message. I am not Playing grepolis at the moment.

DeletedUser

He means the person that supposedly took over your account Greco.

But, we are all beginning to realize that Robbyn is not actually playing the account, or if robbyn is, I have no idea how they grew so big in Theta.

DeletedUser

I meant Robbyn, sorry for the confusion. And robbyn is big because he worked hard, and because his world is speed 3.

DeletedUser

Nwinder I'm not going to say anything bad about you but there is a reason why you got that city,

Later you will know why but for now enjoy your great attachment.

Well, it has been much later?

you guys were hinting left and right about my imminent collapse, where did that go? What was your plan? Why did I get that city?

I have SiCotic sending me messages like this:

SiCotic on 8/6/11 at 11:20 PM

Have a heart and let me play by myself at least. :D

SiCotic on 8/6/11 at 11:10 PM

I give, let me keep playing at least? :p

Robbyn64, who took over the greco account, has apparently deleted the account and it is grey.

So what was the plan?!

Anyone have anything to say on this? Seriously. Anything at all?

DeletedUser15049

Well, it has been much later?

Robbyn64, who took over the greco account, has apparently deleted the account and it is grey.

So what was the plan?!

Anyone have anything to say on this? Seriously. Anything at all?

I don't know but certainly he was lined up for conquest as he quit wasn't he?

At least that is what I had read in intel and saw in reports that followed.

Considering 99% of Hun losses are due to cities going grey or inactive losses - I would imagine the Huns will be thinking there is a relationship to be found re the greco account going grey and the attacks.

Interesting one though.

DeletedUser

It is interesting to say the least dune...

I am still waiting to hear what Orian's master plan was...and why that SiCotic city was "given" to me.

Several weeks of waiting...and still no response for either SiCotic or Oriansport

DeletedUser

It is interesting to say the least dune...

I am still waiting to hear what Orian's master plan was...and why that SiCotic city was "given" to me.

Several weeks of waiting...and still no response for either SiCotic or Oriansport

Same here, don't know why Orian said there was a reason that Sicotic practically gave us his cities.

DeletedUser

Same here, don't know why Orian said there was a reason that Sicotic practically gave us his cities.

The reason I said that was because SiCotic was suppose to delete his account, and then take over the Greco account as required by Grepolis.

So at the time I was assured that Sic did deleted his account and he could not log on because it would take seven days. As we all can see now that SiCotic didn't delete his account and was playing two accounts.

So bainh my apologies as I always try my best to give facts when posting on the open forums. I was miss lead into believing that this individual had fallowed all the requirements that Grepolis requires members to fallow when taking over an excising account.

Before you saying anything Nwinder

Yes, I am also giving you an apology Nwinder! As I always said in the pass if I was wrong I would admit it and apologize.

So lets leave it at that as you were right ...

DeletedUser

Thats such a lie, I took over the Greco account, and set mine to deletion, and on the 7th day of me playing it, you logged in from the email, which I forgot to change because it wouldn't let me the 1st few days, and took the account away from me. I have the in-game message still where I accused you and you admitted it, to me and others (Fiz and Sparkyste), the reason my original account isn't deleted because as soon as I noticed that the email was changed and I couldn't log in, I removed my account from Deletion, but I hadn't logged in it at all during my time using the Greco account. So don't say I was using 2 accounts, since I'm the one who reported the Greco account and caused for it to get banned since you took it from me. Or sorry, actually I think it was your 'nephew' who took it from me. :p

DeletedUser

Thats such a lie, I took over the Greco account, and set mine to deletion, and on the 7th day of me playing it, you logged in from the email, which I forgot to change because it wouldn't let me the 1st few days, and took the account away from me. I have the in-game message still where I accused you and you admitted it, to me and others (Fiz and Sparkyste), the reason my original account isn't deleted because as soon as I noticed that the email was changed and I couldn't log in, I removed my account from Deletion, but I hadn't logged in it at all during my time using the Greco account. So don't say I was using 2 accounts, since I'm the one who reported the Greco account and caused for it to get banned since you took it from me. Or sorry, actually I think it was your 'nephew' who took it from me. :p

There is nothing to lie about as I just said you used both accounts, As for your friend? Who you said you gave it to, and he was playing as he said he wasn't you.

That was a lie too.

So what is it only you played the account or you and your friend?

Even know I'm enemy is Nwinder I too have to agree with him as I'm confused as to who actually was playing the account. You told me that you gave the account to your friend. I message him, he said he is not you so don't call him SiCotic. He said that he is that guy who had 200 cities in the other would and was number one over all.

Now you say you were playing the account so that makes you and him playing both accounts?

Please explain thanks!

Just to add

That's right the individual was my nephew and he wasn't good enough to play with the big players. So when you ask about the account I ask my nephew if he wouldn't mind giving you the account with conditions:: A) you delete your account
B) Don't give to other players as it was for you.
C: Don't play two accounts
D: wait until my nephew put a ticket into Grepolis. You never waited and after a few days you gave the account away and memver messaged me.

I emailed you and you asking you, why you gave the account away? You said I don't have time and it's in good hands then ignored me. What is that?

So I ask my nephew to log onto his Email and take the account back, Then he gave it to Greco.

That's what happen.

So from what I see no one stole the account as you lied about everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just say w/e makes you feel better, the account is gone, and you took it from me.

You know the story, so I don't know what you want me to explain.

Edit: Also, the reason I didn't get it transferred properly through the mods is because you didn't want me to because you said that you recently got it transferred to your nephews possession and didn't want to get it banned because of another transfer or something.

So don't say you were waiting for me to file a ticket when you didn't want me to. It was very stupid to take the account away, now its gone ghost, what a shame. Oh well, still got SiCotic.

DeletedUser

Again who is your friend that you gave the account to and said was playing it?

You just dodged my question.

A) Either you lied and said he was playing it and you were?
B) He was playing it and then gave it back to you? That means you lied
C) You were both playing it?

Try not to dodge my question. As for your account well yes you still have your account and I'm sure you will find a new home.

Best of luck!

DeletedUser

I was trying to spare my conscience and your feelings because Jsouthern messaged me that he was going to start a new alliance, and wanted me to join and I was planning to join his alliance in o36, Philney knew about it, as I told him.

I didn't want to have to tell you in person, you can say I am not man enough or w/e, but I felt kinda bad for planning to leave The Huns but I didn't think you would take the account away from me. If you must know.

DeletedUser

I was trying to spare my conscience and your feelings because Jsouthern messaged me that he was going to start a new alliance, and wanted me to join and I was planning to join his alliance in o36, Philney knew about it, as I told him.

I didn't want to have to tell you in person, you can say I am not man enough or w/e, but I felt kinda bad for planning to leave The Huns but I didn't think you would take the account away from me. If you must know.

Ok good enough reason but this is acactly why I always try to back up what I say,

As people say anything so the bottom line is you were playing me along said you were my friend. I trusted you and put my neck out for you. My nephew was man enough to say he couldn't play with the big boys but you ran away ignored us and then when you were question you said it's my account and that people stole it from you, That is sad not the fact that Greco deleted the account.

You are the worst kind of people Sic at least Nwinder stands for something.

DeletedUser

The main reason I was going to leave the Huns is because I was told if I need any defense, to talk to Jsouthern, and he wasn't all that active the 1st few days I took the account, and if he was planning to leave, I would pretty much be all alone in o36. The smart move would've been to go along with him, which is what I planned on doing. Not that I couldn't handle the attacks, your 'nephew' really messed up the troops in the cities, too many troops, not enough transports, but I know how to play the game enough to defend/snipe and counter/attack. Fyi, the only one I ignored was you, on skype, 1 time.

I listened to everything you said up until the end, decided to go my own way. I don't really care if you dislike me or what you think of me. :p

DeletedUser

------------------------->