Shadow split

DeletedUser

Shadow Strikers has been split me and ladyjane fought for power she kicked everyone , I'm planning to get my members back , we still have branches , most alliance containing the name shadow is our brother alliance. After we have got our members back we will hunt down the betrayers , we declared war on Nayrolds

DeletedUser

Well maybe ladyjane. thought you were giving the alliance bad reputation

DeletedUser

She doesn't even know about the grepolis forum , You know what I give up , I go on-line 12 hours a day to help my alliance and they don't appreciate it , no thanks , no well done boss , and they left my alliance and went with LadyJane. That lazy cow she only invited 2 people , she's hardly on-line , she criticise me ,kicks players out , while I worked hard fixing up the forums , getting us branch alliances in each ocean to expand our alliance, I replied to every messages my members send me. I'm on chat all day every day and I took her rights off because she was inactive, hardly doing anything to help our alliance. She left and made her own alliance and everyone left and joined hers. I am disappointed in my members , I was betrayed by my entire alliance. I give up , I'm going in active and will be playing another game.

DeletedUser

She doesn't even know about the grepolis forum , You know what I give up , I go on-line 12 hours a day to help my alliance and they don't appreciate it , no thanks , no well done boss , and they left my alliance and went with LadyJane. That lazy cow she only invited 2 people , she's hardly on-line , she criticise me ,kicks players out , while I worked hard fixing up the forums , getting us branch alliances in each ocean to expand our alliance, I replied to every messages my members send me. I'm on chat all day every day and I took her rights off because she was inactive, hardly doing anything to help our alliance. She left and made her own alliance and everyone left and joined hers. I am disappointed in my members , I was betrayed by my entire alliance. I give up , I'm going in active and will be playing another game.

Ouch, sounds like you've had a hard day. Maybe you need to see the good side to this, you're not part of an MRA anymore! I'm sure you just need a small backseat place in an alliance for a while and let the leaders do all the work.

DeletedUser345

Could this be true? It doesn't sound like she was inactive she had more points than you and it is always unwise to remove a fellow founders privileges.

DeletedUser10811

WOW looks like some1 just had a BF (B*tch Fit) she has nearly 700 points and is ranked higher then you so how can you call her inactive? i no points isnt everything and you could of been building troops but with that amount of points and only a 3 days into the server you cant really call her inactive. why do you want to lead an alliance so much. you lead an alliance on xi and it failed. just chill play as a normal player gain experience learn from other players and lead an alliance on a later server when you've gained more experience

DeletedUser

Well, I'd hate to say this was obvious...

Deja vu, eh?

Ahem , I should be in the best leader category

Still think you should be best leader? :p

You do remember me!LOLOLOLOLOLOL My members is right next you my best friend, he will just send you a nice treat when BP is over. Then we can do the same with your other members , also your friends is working for me! I just got a spy on your alliance! Yippe! By the way we will get our secret club to help us out and send you more treats :)

Can't see this happening anymore. ;)

DeletedUser10811

:D hahaha i love your post Dobby always makes me laugh hahaha

DeletedUser15100

X Shadow Strikers X didn't last that long :cool:

I mean 3 days, lol. :rolleyes:

This has been the funniest thread ever :D

DeletedUser

achilles i did exactly the same yesternight(is that even a word)

Lol

DeletedUser

Me neither, i saw the POTM thread on the right, and saw the contestants, then i saw dobby.

From that point on everything went very fast and all got blurry :eek:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well I can't blame ladyjane or whoever for doing what she did. By all accounts she is a skilled player and well she obviously did the rightthing in dropping firelord

DeletedUser

First of all, you ask me to form an alliance because you have a very bad name in the forum and nobody would want to enter in your alliance.
In second place, i am a player of The Hive in lota world, who have a lot of friends, and not need that Firelord fill my alliance.
Third place he took me all the rights and founder and told me that i am not an active player. I am 16 hours in front of the computer, my statistics in Lota world show this. Everyone who wants to go to stats and see my name can understand what happened.
I went of his alliance, but i didnt steal the members, they come with me because they wanted.
I dont like this things in the forum, i wrote this only to clear the matter.
thanks for read and sorry for my english(D)

DeletedUser

Just judging by player stats, ladyjane. will be a better leader, firelord is all w declare and small alliances unit against PV!!! and not one of his alliances actually affect the world now...

DeletedUser

well, first of all i like to thank firelord for this kindergarten story here... its so boring just to watch the city grow ;)

i dont know exactly what happend but one thing is pretty obvious, ladyjane has an alliance with members who like to play together with her and you stand alone! does this say anything to you? :eek:

i know ladyjane from another game where we play together for years now and i would follow her everywhere.. she is a great killer and a very good friend

i dont know you much but reading your post with all this "my alliance" and "my members" gives me the feeling that you dont get enough atention IRL so maybe thats the reason why everything have to be yours and everyone has to do the way you want it but guess what..... it doesnt work that way :D

if you act in a certain way, ppl will react to it... and thats what happend... you tried to take over the alliance and betrayed your cofounder... so how on earth can you expect anyone to stay with you?

think about it and learn from it if you´re able to :cool: