Shadow split

DeletedUser

Respect to LadyJane. She just saved her alliance....

Mehh, i would deffinitly have cut back on the amount of players. 45 players of which you probably dont even know half of them is to much. That's just asking for problems in the future.

DeletedUser

Mehh, i would deffinitly have cut back on the amount of players. 45 players of which you probably dont even know half of them is to much. That's just asking for problems in the future.

I was simply saying, she got rid of the biggest target in all of Grepo. Firelord's a walking epic fail and the same usually happens to any alliance he touches with his "wonderful" leadership ability.

DeletedUser

I was simply saying, she got rid of the biggest target in all of Grepo. Firelord's a walking epic fail and the same usually happens to any alliance he touches with his "wonderful" leadership ability.

He should probably call his alliance "the walking dead", "selfdestruction" or "kamikaze" then.:p

DeletedUser15275

She doesn't even know about the grepolis forum , You know what I give up , I go on-line 12 hours a day to help my alliance and they don't appreciate it , no thanks , no well done boss , and they left my alliance and went with LadyJane. That lazy cow she only invited 2 people , she's hardly on-line , she criticise me ,kicks players out , while I worked hard fixing up the forums , getting us branch alliances in each ocean to expand our alliance, I replied to every messages my members send me. I'm on chat all day every day and I took her rights off because she was inactive, hardly doing anything to help our alliance. She left and made her own alliance and everyone left and joined hers. I am disappointed in my members , I was betrayed by my entire alliance. I give up , I'm going in active and will be playing another game.

maybe if you spend most of your "12 hours a day" in-game and not in the forums gloating and talking big, maybe you could've been a better player.

DeletedUser6983

Fight for power... That never is good in an alliance. You gotta know your co-founder before you give em rights

DeletedUser

Why not??

Yea, those day's last 24 hours. But daylight doesn't start till roughly 5:30am (depending on where you are) and finishes around 7:00pm (depending where you are), so he could be saying 12 hours as in whilst his awake throughout the day. :)

DeletedUser

First of all, you ask me to form an alliance because you have a very bad name in the forum and nobody would want to enter in your alliance.
In second place, i am a player of The Hive in lota world, who have a lot of friends, and not need that Firelord fill my alliance.
Third place he took me all the rights and founder and told me that i am not an active player. I am 16 hours in front of the computer, my statistics in Lota world show this. Everyone who wants to go to stats and see my name can understand what happened.
I went of his alliance, but i didnt steal the members, they come with me because they wanted.
I dont like this things in the forum, i wrote this only to clear the matter.
thanks for read and sorry for my english(D)

Don't you dare lie , your job was to pretend to be founder for my security , your job was to act like a founder for my security to lead of the other alliances. It failed I understand that my bad, yes I took your founders rights , I recruited 90% of shadow strikers, most of them were from Death legion. Don't you dare lie and say you are on 16 hours a day you keep messaging me and saying that you can't be active so I must do all the dirty work such creating our forum , making our allies and yadadada.

I'm not angry or pissed off , I learned that this is game and you should learn from your mistake. I was complete idiot accepting noobs I recruited to be loyal to me. I though MRAs were great , my first alliance was in HOD which lead me to believe it can be successful. I was wrong , I understand . But you on the other hand got greedy , yes greedy. When you recieved the rights you became greedy and took my rights off. When I got my rights back I decided to ignore my anger and not get revenge. Revenge won't get you anything , what goes around comes around. You ordered Trader joe to kick everyone in my alliance out , no one left , not a single bloody member left to join your alliance only after you kicked them and spread lies and told them this was our new alliance then they joined.

I am an noob , why did I recruited noobs? I don't know , but I ain't going to give up , no I'm going to keep trying and hopefully create a great alliance and lead it. I haven't loss anything none of the ex members were loyal to me , I lost nothing. You can keep those cowards , but what goes around comes around.

I know what you are all thinking "hahaha" the noob can't lead an alliance. I'm going to play the game the way I want to. You may all go and mock me , but I honestly am tired of this.

I can't leave this game it is so addictive. Everything I said was 100%true if you want evidence , I'll give you the evidence . I am tired of liars like ladyjane. This is game , we all are here to have fun, don't take this game to seriously. I was the founder , the true founder , I am the one who planned this , not you jane , you didn't think of going to omicron I did. You are using cowards , unloyal members and confused noobs. Yes some of them are experienced. But other then that enjoy your rubbish alliance , good day to you. ;)

Have fun everyone

DeletedUser15100

Don't you dare lie , your job was to pretend to be founder for my security , your job was to act like a founder for my security to lead of the other alliances. It failed I understand that my bad, yes I took your founders rights , I recruited 90% of shadow strikers, most of them were from Death legion. Don't you dare lie and say you are on 16 hours a day you keep messaging me and saying that you can't be active so I must do all the dirty work such creating our forum , making our allies and yadadada.

I'm not angry or pissed off , I learned that this is game and you should learn from your mistake. I was complete idiot accepting noobs I recruited to be loyal to me. I though MRAs were great , my first alliance was in HOD which lead me to believe it can be successful. I was wrong , I understand . But you on the other hand got greedy , yes greedy. When you recieved the rights you became greedy and took my rights off. When I got my rights back I decided to ignore my anger and not get revenge. Revenge won't get you anything , what goes around comes around. You ordered Trader joe to kick everyone in my alliance out , no one left , not a single bloody member left to join your alliance only after you kicked them and spread lies and told them this was our new alliance then they joined.

I am an noob , why did I recruited noobs? I don't know , but I ain't going to give up , no I'm going to keep trying and hopefully create a great alliance and lead it. I haven't loss anything none of the ex members were loyal to me , I lost nothing. You can keep those cowards , but what goes around comes around.

I know what you are all thinking "hahaha" the noob can't lead an alliance. I'm going to play the game the way I want to. You may all go and mock me , but I honestly am tired of this.

I can't leave this game it is so addictive. Everything I said was 100%true if you want evidence , I'll give you the evidence . I am tired of liars like ladyjane. This is game , we all are here to have fun, don't take this game to seriously. I was the founder , the true founder , I am the one who planned this , not you jane , you didn't think of going to omicron I did. You are using cowards , unloyal members and confused noobs. Yes some of them are experienced. But other then that enjoy your rubbish alliance , good day to you. ;)

Have fun everyone

FireLord has returned with a funny reply.

Now firstly I would like to say :

1. You was firstly meant to be the "Speaker" for the Alliance. Lady Jane "Founded" The Alliance.

2. Yes, You was a "Speaker" and I don't know how you managed your way to "Founder" Rights, Yes Lady Jane made a stupid mistake there.

3. Yes I did say "stupid" mistake as of firelord "taking over" ownership of the Alliance.

4. Firelord made is first "pure alliance mistake" by taking off the rights of Lady Jane. No matter what the arguments was, You lost your reputation by taking Founder rights away from the "True" Founder, As she did make you a "Founder", She never took your rights away and last but not least she did take you into her alliance as you have had bad alliance history such as world Xi with Death Legion.

5. Remember, you was not even a Leader when she took you in. You was a "Speaker". So really it was "Your" Choice to contribute and put effort into the Alliance as a "Member" of the Alliance.

6. So now you put all your "Effort" in, which does not automatically give you the rights to become the "true" founder, and take the Alliance off Lady Jane (which you did).

7. If you was annoyed that Lady Jane was not active enough, then how come you stayed in her Alliance ? Remember that this was NOT your Alliance.

8. You should of just left the Alliance, Joined another one. Then At least you could of been more of a respectful player or leader.

9. Yes, I am trying to get to no.10 (lol). Firelord may of tried taking over slowly by "acting" as a leader. But still don't give him the rights to take Founder from Lady Jane.

10. Last but not least, Firelord may think that Lady Jane is a spiteful player BUT where is Lady Jane.. Where is Firelord.. Well Firelord is now somewhere between nothing and Lady Jane has been successful so far... while your in a mood. Just get over it and forget about it. The Alliance was nothing anyway :p