Shadow Storm Hitting Next World!

• Thread starter DeletedUser11539
  • Start date

DeletedUser11539

As most players have noticed, after the Launch of Xi, Nu and MU recently, We are sure to guess that another world will pop, up in the near future.

This is the Premade alliance for: Shadow Storm

Ddodd01 experience: -- My experience: I have run over 3 major alliances in alpha, NU, and MU, I have played in over 5-6 worlds, including the beta.grepolis worlds 2 and 3
I have acquired reasonable knowledge in grepolis 2.0 and will be able to teach players the concept, after all most likely the next world will have grepolis 2 in it

This will be a massive elite, and will require players to have atleast 150,000 points in one world, or 500,000 points in all worlds combines

Depending of the world stats, we will be playing in that world

If it is a Speed 2 or higher, with no morale activated, and a alliance cap at around 200.

This alliance will be based In Ocean 45 and Ocean 44

Im working on a Alliance Sig, --Coming Soon

Also Player list:

1. C17f
2. Pangeon Tarmikos
3. ddodd01-- The founder
4. Stantastic

If you want to join message ddodd01, with a link to grepostats page

Format for Invite to alliance:

Player in world:
Grepostats Link:
Hours spent daily on grepolis:
Hours Spent weekly on grepolis:

anyone who joins my alliance has access to use this sig :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11539

Ddodd01 experience: -- My experience: I have run over 3 major alliances in alpha, NU, and MU, I have played in over 5-6 worlds, including the beta.grepolis worlds 2 and 3
I have acquired reasonable knowledge in grepolis 2.0 and will be able to teach players the concept, after all most likely the next world will have grepolis 2 in it

This is the updated version, Im sure people like it

DeletedUser11539

Hey, TGT would you like to join

This alliance will be running in the upcoming world Omicrom

DeletedUser

ddodd01 just because it has been a while since I checked this post you down repped me saying "Stupid Toast"? I will not join now.

DeletedUser11539

ddodd01 just because it has been a while since I checked this post you down repped me saying "Stupid Toast"? I will not join now.

I have never called you stupid, and have never - repped you, Infact I can't because I have negative rep.

So it cannot be me..