Shadow Titans U.A.N. DISBANDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

one more alliance in nu world disbanded.after the shadows rising and blood storm vapor.

DeletedUser

I told you, people shouldn't have the Shadow name or we will disband them.

Simple.

DeletedUser

The next are tw-shadows-elite-uan
the shadows forever are in crisis 12 place at ranking.;);)

DeletedUser

You forgot to use capitals/bold in last post.

Also, they probably hit the bottom of page 1 after I took one of their strongest cities - 3k city. :D

DeletedUser

The next are tw-shadows-elite-uan
the shadows forever are in crisis 12 place at ranking.;);)

I cannot tell you who will be next.
But i can advise those to change their names whilst they still can.

DeletedUser

curly123 did it, but it was put in place by myself and JayBog.

This is fascinating news. Any chance MrGlenn could do a "Special Edition" of NuNews with an interview of Curly123.

Inquiring Minds want to know how he went from an ardent member to a disbander.

DeletedUser

This is fascinating news. Any chance MrGlenn could do a "Special Edition" of NuNews with an interview of Curly123.

Inquiring Minds want to know how he went from an ardent member to a disbander.

sure but he is not a happy bunny, I kinda said i would give him a place here once its done, soo I gave him a place, then kicked him..

DeletedUser13936

ah another MRA out of the way and yes the names shadow seems to be a curse but Shadows Fall is still doing very well

DeletedUser

Good job guys,keep getting rid of these MRA's :),and SF are the top were they belong :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sure but he is not a happy bunny, I kinda said i would give him a place here once its done, soo I gave him a place, then kicked him..

TK, three minutes has got to be a record! :eek:

Forget NuNews, I think it's time for the two of you to be interviewed on CNN.

DeletedUser

I thought curly123 got banned for having multiple accounts? Or is a ban just for one server? Seem to remember him getting banned from delta.

DeletedUser

Would like you see there leadership at the best,
mracovo.png

I mean they've lied,sent threat that never follow up,it sad

DeletedUser11539

go to grepolis and type Shadow Titans

we are back, with 54+ thousand points

With 44 players+

DeletedUser

Hmmm yes let go,you say your coming back,this time worse,
22 players under 1k,that umm lets see half?

DeletedUser13647

*YAWN* Nu's going to be a blood bath between SF, WoV, and W-T-F-maybe ORC will join in. On whatever side W-T-F isn't on.

DeletedUser15240

Hey guys, glad to make my first post here. Firstly, I woule be happy for an interview for the nu news, it was good fun disbanding shadow titans :). However, I am pretty pissed at you TK, I mean, I did what you asked, and you betrayed me, slightly ironic on my part lol. I am not sure why you kicked me, and would like an explanation. Anyway, I still want to be in shadows fall, and will do whatever it takes to get in, as it what I want, to be in the best elite alliance in the game, not some crummy MRA, and to all my shadow titans fans out there, improve your security system (and don't give boslias any rights, all I had to do was ask and he gave me leader rights) and good luck growing back.

*mod edit, please do not discuss in game bans on the forums*

Status
Not open for further replies.