Shadow Titans U.A.N. DISBANDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15240

**Mod edit, do not quote posts that are against the rules, this includes masked profanities**

lol, several things mate, I am not an Australian, and you make it sound like being aussie is bad, which I disagree, as will TK I expect. Secondly, I beg you, oh please don't attack me with your biremes and transports, grepolis might crash from all the bp I get, and even worse, I could lose a bireme :eek: oh god, the thought ;). Finally, your forum was extremely unorganized, and although you said all these things about attacking SF, there has not been a single major battle. I am afraid you can't rule alone, ceaser has gone, without him shadow titans will crumble, if it wasnt for him, you probably would have made me a founder, but result was the same I guess, either way, I look forward to a heavy wave of biremes from the 'mighty' shadow titans'

curly123

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11539

go to rankings and type shadow titans

we are back with 70,000 points

DeletedUser

Guarenteed even tho I'm an Australian Fool I could still conquer you with ease.

buuuuuut, seeing as you restarted, probably because you was about to be conquered, I cannot be bothered to waste my time.

DeletedUser15240

yea, you may want to learn to spell soon ddodd, otherwise people may start seeing you as a bad leader ;)

DeletedUser

I personally don't think disbanding an alliance is a good way to make them learn. It is just a fast way to "delete" all of its histories, bad or good. However, it will be a slow process to start from ground zero, but some people may like it, some may not.

The key factor for an alliance to improve is just simply the leader changing his/her mindset or (perhaps the easier way, as the first one seems almost impossible in most cases) changing the leader itself.

Acts of disbanding an alliance when it is for sole personal gain while giving "justifying" excuses to me just plain lowlife.

DeletedUser

@curly123: I'd be interested to know which other usernames you used, see if I knew you :)

@TK: What's wrong with the name Shadow? Is it just that you don't like being the same as everyone else?

DeletedUser

@curly123: I'd be interested to know which other usernames you used, see if I knew you :)

@TK: What's wrong with the name Shadow? Is it just that you don't like being the same as everyone else?

you not get our alliance name?

"Shadows Fall"

Shadows = Fall? pretty catchy with the disbanding of Shadow alliance's don'tcha' think?

DeletedUser

Just wondering what the point is in disbanding alliances. I mean, is it just to show you can? Is there a strategy to it? Maybe fear of a large membered alliance? Upset from all the Shadow names (I agree, to many and lame)?

Maybe someone can start with all the Spartans next....

DeletedUser

lol.....

Grepo-warrior? please tell me what it is that these guys can do? sure, we may sound cocky, arrogant or whatever, but who has stood up and told/showed us different? no-one.

Disbanding isn't a hobby, its entertaining. The idea of doing it because we are cowardly is comical to say the least. It's all about exploiting the flaws these alliances, who call themselves great, have within their internal hire-achy. I don't see how it can be cowardly as disbanding them gives us no advantage in any shape or form, it actually makes them harder to find on the map without their red flag. If anything we are helping them, showing them where they failed and was inflated and what they should do different next time, as I did message cuong giving advice, and I will do to ddodd as well.

I will be interested to know where/when any of my guys has said "yeah but in another world" I actually think if you look closly, we are the ones telling others that points/reputation in another world counts for jack here. You think we don't have new players here? You think I don't mentor my players? no, you are all just assuming you know Shadows Fall inside out by comments made by us on the external forums, which may i add, is a place to talk and brag about achievements and feats within the world itself.

And another thing about the disbanding, the only disband we have officially run after was of Shadow Rising, and i explained why in my PnP. The others was just funny opportunities that we did not pass up. So please do not try to say SF are cowards, count too much on other world reputations or are scared of these MRA's until you actually know what you are talking about.

just simply because I cannot be bothered to explain again.

you will find your answer in there.

DeletedUser

looks like all the little alliances finally put their actions where their mouth is and made this "Coalition" Alliance.

This was the list of alliance that where involved, we will have to see how many keep to their word to join together against us

Wolf Warrirs
The Roman Elite UAN
The Great Empire UAN
DELTA POWER FORCE
The Jr. Illuminati
The Shadows Forever
Shadow Legionaires UAN
Samcro
O.R.C.
TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UAN

yes I do have spies in like all your alliances, whoops!

DeletedUser15240

hmm, it seems all the MRAs have combined together, this will be funny, I may just grab a bag of popcorn and watch the massacre for a while lol

DeletedUser

It seems there has been a split away from SAMCRO. About 30 of their members left on a very short time frame, most of them are now part of the Drakon Moon alliance.

DeletedUser

looks like all the little alliances finally put their actions where their mouth is and made this "Coalition" Alliance.

This was the list of alliance that where involved, we will have to see how many keep to their word to join together against us

Wolf Warrirs
The Roman Elite UAN
The Great Empire UAN
DELTA POWER FORCE
The Jr. Illuminati
The Shadows Forever
Shadow Legionaires UAN
Samcro
O.R.C.
TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UAN

yes I do have spies in like all your alliances, whoops!
*Cough* MRA's good luck to all of them,I'm sure SF enjoy bri nukes,one thing that surprises me is BE isn't on the list...MOSID made a smart choice
not associating his alliance with those lol

TW SHADOWS-ELITE are now Shadows United 60-70
which is funny name considering
4 Shadows United 60-70 84813 34 2495
If the 60-70 means oceans they lie lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11539

it will be impossible for my alliance in XI to be DiSBANDED

DeletedUser

Sounds like fun, but I do not think that there will happen anything!
Well not with that list of Alliances, only one who might do something are O.R.C.S! The Jr. Illuminati if they are something comon with The Illuminati then they could show some nice moves later!

Status
Not open for further replies.