Each of these Titans are a Founder

(P)Ceaser 50 Ad is Hyperion

(P)ddodd01 is Uranus

Co-Admiral(s): (D)curly123

Diplomat(s): (dip)vinnyvinnyvince
---Inviting members
---Attacking Allies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------=====>
This alliance is the Founders of U.A.N. or United Allies of Nu if you wish to become apart of this elite group please message a founder, U.A.N. is a peacful organization but will attack when provoked.
Recruitment status:

Open | Limited | Closed

All players interested in joining must be active, and loyal to our alliance. Any acts of treason are open for deadly response.

Terms/ Conditions of joining:
--- 1000 point minimum
--- Must be active
--- Must be prepared to fight and conquer!
--- With in or close to ocean 44,45,55,56,

If you do not meet the above requirements, please ask for an invite to our academy alliance Shadow Titan Elite U.A.N from yourselvs. Thank you!

Please message any of the above mention players or Ellanow.

* Please note: We do NOT accept refugees. If any refugee, or recent enemy of your alliance joins Shadow Titans, please message a founder or leader immediately to prevent further conflict.

DeletedUser

So.. reading your message let me know if I got this right...

If you do not meet the above requirements, please ask for an invite to our academy alliance Shadow Titan Elite U.A.N from yourselvs. Thank you!

So... Shadow Titan U.A.N is the parent alliance yet the Elite Alliance is the academy.

This alliance is NOT open for pact requests. If interested in having any kind of pact please contact a diplomat in our head alliance!

I thought this alliance was the head alliance, as you said your ranked second soon to be first. I am on the Shadow Titan U.A.N page right?

Or is it that your academy alliance is the head alliance and we have a MRA set up to weed out anyone you dont want?

This alliance is the Founders of U.A.N. or United Allies of Nu if you wish to become apart of this elite group please message a founder, U.A.N. is a peacful organization but will attack when provoked.

So your not here for a war game then? You will only attack those who are ready to fight.

Ok well as long as were clear :heh: I dont understand but Its as clear as im going to get.

DeletedUser

Shadow Titans U.A.N.(SW)

"[/I]

Peaceful? So why don't you ask Curly123 about provoking war? He told us ST UAN would bring war to us if a member in our alliance was not kicked out. Sounds like warmongering to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me see if I get this right...

The definition of elite: "The best or most skilled members of a group"

So if the academy is Elite and the main alliance is not...
does this mean that you take inn elite players into the academy,
then dumb them down before promoting them into the main alliance?

Hmm... sounds similar to what Pol Pot did :S

DeletedUser11539

People, about one week ago the name of the Shadow Titans Brother alliance, is completely changed

most of u will not recognize it

DeletedUser

Hmmm still says TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UAN for me

DeletedUser

ceasar 50 is the hyperion with 1.700 points haha:D:D it's funny

DeletedUser

7th and 8th Grade don't have much homework,and i know people who are in collegeare grow a lot faster,and in college you have 50x more studying and homework than 8th Grade,and they still have personal lives...this is speed you can put a few constructions leave come back right as they finish put in a few more and sleep...He just not taking the time to play the game...

DeletedUser

This is your second name change in the first month of the server opening. Can we get an over under bet going of how many name changes you guys will go through before your alliance falls.

From what I have seen the organization of his alliance is poor. Read the PnP that Apoll0911 posted if you want to know more about them.

Good luck losing the war to an unknown alliance named The Great Spartan Army 2:p

DeletedUser

Hmmm your war? Last time i checked conquest is possible at 2.6k points...and you only have 95 ABP...quite a war!!!!!!@@@!!!@!!@!@!@!211111111111!!!!!!!!!

Another thing,if it en-dangers Shadow Titans,how well would one player do...

DeletedUser

Sounds like a cop out for leaving an alliance that you know is destined to fail.

Or maybe you just see all the bad rep heading their way and don't want to be associated with it.

hmmmmmmmmmmm?

DeletedUser

7th and 8th Grade don't have much homework,and i know people who are in collegeare grow a lot faster,and in college you have 50x more studying and homework than 8th Grade,and they still have personal lives...this is speed you can put a few constructions leave come back right as they finish put in a few more and sleep...He just not taking the time to play the game...

True. I work, go to uni, have a social life, yet I can grow in this game with ease.

DeletedUser13647

I'm in 8th Grade, I play on 2 soccer teams, I do tennis drills twice a week, I have Drums and Viola lessons, and a social life. I still do OK.