Shadow Warriors

DeletedUser

Okay this guy name Hiff10 on my island has a problem he invited me 10 times and i rejected him 10 time wrote him a message

c541e03c41ed4fdba5017ed.png

After that he is still sending me invites so now we know who is the first Noob alliance on this new world

o1eCA26.png

DeletedUser

If you guys are on here please add me to your farm list I look forward to inviting you guys in I usually do not post in forums about people but they asked for it :p

DeletedUser

lol yea its funny I was not going to post and expose them but every time i reject they send another one like for what SMH

DeletedUser19042

lol
Perhaps multi account. But let that be decided by the ingame mod. :p

DeletedUser

LOL wow hiff9 and hiff10 sorry did not mean to expose you guys:p

DeletedUser

You rejected the invitation to the alliance I am in xD
Well they are sorta like an mra of course :)

DeletedUser

You rejected the invitation to the alliance I am in xD
Well they are sorta like an mra of course :)

Which one was that it seems like everyone is just throwing blind alliance invites I always ignore those the only ones that actually spoke with me since the beginning was pandemonium they are kind for that ;) but sorry no hard feelings tho but tell them next time to message me and talk with me next time I am a nice person:) LOL

O just went back to see yea no one ever messaged me from immortals u guys are growing large but no message i was sad i expected more from you guys

DeletedUser

Which one was that it seems like everyone is just throwing blind alliance invites I always ignore those the only ones that actually spoke with me since the beginning was pandemonium they are kind for that ;) but sorry no hard feelings tho but tell them next time to message me and talk with me next time I am a nice person:) LOL

O just went back to see yea no one ever messaged me from immortals u guys are growing large but no message i was sad i expected more from you guys

I told the recruiter to send messages!
I bet he didn't listen though....

DeletedUser

no he didnt i rejected twice i think and he sent another as well i woulda join you guys just bc i wanted to be an outcast in my ocean lol:p

DeletedUser

no he didnt i rejected twice i think and he sent another as well i woulda join you guys just bc i wanted to be an outcast in my ocean lol:p

hmmm maybe it wasn't the recruiter?
Who invited you?

edit: I left that alliance.
I am in Erebus now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is awesome your in a well organized alliance you will be well off there nice job;)

DeletedUser

you funny hahaha well you are well off now so just grow and stay active or i will have to eat Erebos leftovers :p

DeletedUser

What is a Warrios any way? Are they related to the walrus?