Shadow Wolves! Next revolt server on either EN or US!

Ryann16

Strategos
Milian is on board.. If you guys join the same server as us it should be interesting. Is shadow wolves like a twist off of Dark Wolves? Because I like it

DeletedUser

Ever heard of Rexlex?
He's on vm so we haven't asked him yet
But he is likely to join us too, so should be a good world

Most are currently in "legion of shadows" but that was made with very little hope of ever making top 12 material, let alone where it is in 7th, in sinope
We needed a name change, but wanted shadows, and we just decided on shadow wolves
Nothing to do with dark wolves

DeletedUser39031

Ever heard of Rexlex?

Most are currently in "legion of shadows" but that was made with very little hope of ever making top 12 material, let alone where it is in 7th, in sinope
We needed a name change, but wanted shadows, and we just decided on shadow wolves
lol LoS could be the most under done alliance in Sinope haha.

DeletedUser48583

Ever heard of Rexlex?

Sorta wrong for one who came up with the idea.
My thought was to have something wolf/wolves as we am a pack strong together and as one.

For the shadow part I thought as its made up of loads of LoS it will remind us of our roots to sinope to show where we came from. Plus shadow seems cool as you lurk in the dark striking from the shadows.

DeletedUser

Milian is on board.. If you guys join the same server as us it should be interesting. Is shadow wolves like a twist off of Dark Wolves? Because I like it

im trying to recruit as many of my dw buddys as i can

im the only player whose been los and dw

DeletedUser48423

IGN - biohazard15

past experience - Great experienced player joined en81 little later but rising pretty quickly in the rim of O75 and O85 with my group of friends, also played in Byllis with same people before I left due to real life issues

link to best grepo stats -
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en81/player/5196487

skype name - aaron394860
do you want a leadership position- yes

if so which position- Co Diplomat or Co attack or defense leader

DeletedUser

ive added you on skype so we can discuss your application

DeletedUser

yeah i cant find you can you add me my user email will be pm'ed

Ryann16

Strategos
Ever heard of Rexlex?
Alex? Hes a mean old bastard but I love him. I would love to join you guys, but Im with Impact already... Maybe Ill see you guys when the server starts :D

im trying to recruit as many of my dw buddys as i can

im the only player whose been los and dw
I was In Night Fall and then switched over to Dark Wolves when we crashed. Were you with us to the end when we won? I thought you left early mate

DeletedUser

Alex? Hes a mean old bastard but I love him. I would love to join you guys, but Im with Impact already... Maybe Ill see you guys when the server starts :D

I was In Night Fall and then switched over to Dark Wolves when we crashed. Were you with us to the end when we won? I thought you left early mate
yeah i had to leave early due to my laptop breaking bud

DeletedUser50698

IGN - xX-Marck-Xx

past experience - I mainly played on en13 (Nu) where i was part of WoV- my whole time in the server. I also played in Paros for a bit until school forced me to take a break. Now i am back and ready to go. I currently am on Zancle for which i joined quite late and am not planning to stay on it for very long because I don't like conquest too much haha.

skype name - Reeeeeeeh2015

do you want a leadership position- I'm more of a loyal soldier than a leader :)

if so which position- -----------

DeletedUser50698

IGN - xX-Marck-Xx

past experience - I mainly played on en13 (Nu) where i was part of WoV- my whole time in the server. I also played in Paros for a bit until school forced me to take a break. Now i am back and ready to go. I currently am on Zancle for which i joined quite late and am not planning to stay on it for very long because I don't like conquest too much haha.

skype name - Reeeeeeeh2015

do you want a leadership position- I'm more of a loyal soldier than a leader :)

if so which position- -----------

Currently just trading gold in zancle so grepo stats won't really have anything on it

DeletedUser43451

I may consider joining if it is a speed 3 or higher revolt haven't had time to play properly over last year but im now jobless and on 18 hours day may bring a friend or 2 with me as well theguardian89 and skindog67 if i can convince them to join the server.

Ryann16

Strategos
Been a while since I played with Milian. Even longer since I've played AGAINST milian :eek: see you guys there